Game Enchance - Spawn Boost Mod

Filip46820

Terrarian
This mod was created by me the worst coder possible.

Ever thought that you wanted to stream terraria with your viewers but didnt want to use cheatsheet to boost spawnrate?

Well with this mod you can have 30x spawn rate FORERVER! (or any spawnrate you just have to edit it)
Code created by Jopojelly tModLoader - Any monster spawn rate and spawn cap mod?

Last edited:
How to edit boost rate? For example, I would like to have only 5x boost... what should I do? sry for eng

@edit:

I just don't know which file i have to edit

CmanerCZE/30x-Spawn-Rate download this and put it into Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\SpawnBoostMod
The file you need to edit is the SpawnBoostMod.cs i prefer opening it with notepad++
this is what you need to edit for the spawn rate spawnRate = (int)(spawnRate / 30 ); you will have to change the number "30" to 5 as you said
also theres maxspawns = "250" thats how many monsters can be on the screen
then open terraria and click on mod sources and press build and reload mods and ur done

CmanerCZE/30x-Spawn-Rate download this and put it into Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\SpawnBoostMod
The file you need to edit is the SpawnBoostMod.cs i prefer opening it with notepad++
this is what you need to edit for the spawn rate spawnRate = (int)(spawnRate / 30 ); you will have to change the number "30" to 5 as you said
also theres maxspawns = "250" thats how many monsters can be on the screen
then open terraria and click on mod sources and press build and reload mods and ur done
There *is a way to add the config into the mod so it will download with the mod into a folder (\documents\my games\terraria\modloader\mod configs) and able to edit it. Your way is fine, however, with the things you gave using that download, someone can change a few things and re-upload your mod as theirs! If you can figure out how to do this (tmodloader discord might help) then that would be better for your mod. Otherwise, I like the mod! When using cheat sheet the temptation can grow on you to just cheat since it's already there, not to mention you have to boost the spawn rate each time you enter the world/host the world.

Back
Top Bottom