Mobile Game Ending Bug.

Mraz

Terrarian
So a few weeks ago I started playing Terraria again, took me about a week to beat WoF, but I flew through Hardmode in a matter of 2 weeks and now I'm on Golem, but while making a new world I deleted some files, and then went back so I could make it, and I was mining in the Snow Biome and I saw "Connecting to Server" and then "Unable to download/install", I ignored it at first then it did it more, so I decided to relaunch again, and when it relaunched it was the pure black screen with the jungle chakram, repeatedly saying "Connecting to Server" and then "Unable to download/install", I've had this before but it forced me to reinstall, I don't wanna reinstall because my character and world is local, due to the player/world deleting cloud bug on mobile, is there a way to fix without reinstalling?

So a few weeks ago I started playing Terraria again, took me about a week to beat WoF, but I flew through Hardmode in a matter of 2 weeks and now I'm on Golem, but while making a new world I deleted some files, and then went back so I could make it, and I was mining in the Snow Biome and I saw "Connecting to Server" and then "Unable to download/install", I ignored it at first then it did it more, so I decided to relaunch again, and when it relaunched it was the pure black screen with the jungle chakram, repeatedly saying "Connecting to Server" and then "Unable to download/install", I've had this before but it forced me to reinstall, I don't wanna reinstall because my character and world is local, due to the player/world deleting cloud bug on mobile, is there a way to fix without reinstalling?
Hi there @Mraz, welcome to the forums. When you say “while making a new world I deleted some files” what files (and where) did you delete?

Back
Top Bottom