Mobile Game fails to load/boot

Madofado

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Pixelbook (Google Chromebook)
Mobile OS
I don't believe Terraria updated, but I did update Chrome OS today, which might be why this doesn't work. Reinstalling/clearing data did not fix the bug.

Edit: apparently the 94.0.4606.104 Chrome OS update broke several Google Play apps. This bug is then probably not Terraria's fault if this is the case.

Last edited:
I realized that somehow, the game still works, but the entire UI is just completely black past the title screen. I only realized this because a text box popped up. I can't see anything, so I'm not sure if I can try to create a character and join a game or something. It may be an issue with Chromebook models, since it works on other devices, and my data is not corrupted (I did several tests on various accounts).

See attached file:
I can open the game, but it gets stuck partially through the loading process as shown. It stays that way indefinitely and never changes. I play on a Google Chromebook, if that is relevant. The game worked fine until today, I don't know if the game recieved any updates or not.
Google Chromebook? Maybe it's just that your PC is slow because Chromebooks are crappy gaming PCs.

Google Chromebook? Maybe it's just that your PC is slow because Chromebooks are crappy gaming PCs.
Lol. I might have thought that, but it worked fine until the Chrome OS update - not as good as a PC but still roughly 30-50 fps. I think that the OS update may have interfered with this particular Chromebook model's graphics, since it runs fine on other (different model) devices.

no, i used to be able to get the chormebook touchscreen asus to work, but then an update (Version 94.0.4606.104 (Official Build) (64-bit)) it messed everything up, fixed my hogwarts game, but it broke terraria, but today is an update so we will see if that fixes it, IT FIXED IT, all I had to do was after the installing of update was to restart the Chromebook twice, its annoying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom