Game gift thread

FTL: Faster Than Light Advanced Edition please? im interested in this game so yeah... and free games!.

Steam name:KelvinP15 and btw is it possible to ask for multiple games XD haha just curiuos these ARE youre games officially so give to who ever you wanna give to

kind regards kelvin.

Last edited:
I don't know if you are still active with this thread, but if you are - @Chrona Trigger - I would like one of these games, if possible. Choose whichever, I'll be happy with any of these.
  • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
  • FTL: Adv. Edition
  • Mafia 2
  • The Bureau: XCOM

Cheers, and thanks for the chance to get a free game.

Bo....Bordelrands?Heck yeah i'm a huge fan of the games and i wish i had the pre sequel....oh and....I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE.....

I haven't been on here in a while, sorry guys! Honestly, I thought this thread had died. I may add some more games soon! and sorry for those of you that asked for a game that I had already given away. I'll try to keep it updated!

I'm a fan of stealth games...i'd love splinter cell blacklist...(sadly cannot play chaos theory due to win)

I'm just wondering, are we able to ask for multiple games? Not like 20 of them, just like maybe 2 or maybe even 3. Or should we only do that if you have multiple copies of a game? And also, thank you for your copy of Hand of Fate. :3

Alright, putting it here, and going to put it in the main post!

If you have received a game, and want another, send me a message or put a post up. After...shall we say, 5 days? (might change it, either way, depending.) If no one else wants that title, I'll send you the key.

I don't want to be the guy that gave one guy three games, and ended up giving away the one game someone new to this thread wanted.

Double post, I know, bad thing, but I thought this deserved its own post.

So, I've said before, I buy (nearly) all these games from the wonderful folks at humble bundle, and you guys should check them out. You can get about 10 games of so for $15 when it's in a bundle. That's how I'm able to keep this thread going! (after actually getting the games I want for myself. I am a gamer after all.)

Back
Top Bottom