PC Game Hangs in Modded Terraria.

Twsted

Terrarian
For some reason my Terraria hangs ONLY during world creation in the section where it says (Generating ruines...)
I dont know what mod is that from, so its a bit tedious to pin point the problem. -- I am using TMLoader v0.10.1.5-tml FNA 64-bit.
This also happened when I was using the 32-bit version, hence why I moved & was trying the 64-bit version that I am using now, to see if it improved.
I waiting for an extensive amount of time to see if the problem was just the loading, because of all the mods I had installed that I love to play with.
after around 30 minutes or so, I realized, this is not going anywhere and game wont create the world. and now im posting the problem on this forum for help.
I included a full list of mods I am using as well as the screenshot of Terraria frozen at the "Generating ruines" section....
NOTE: Ive also noticed that no matter what world I create, the map previewer shows the same exact layout.
even though I reinstalled the game from scratch and reinstalled all the mods from scratch that I always use. I never had this problem before, this just started happening after a bunch of mods got updated recently. so now thats 2 different problems im now having. and Yes, I completely deleted the My Documents Terraria folder into the trash and started fresh.

[
"HamstarHelpers",
"ElementsAwoken",
"AlchemistNPC",
"AmmoboxPlus",
"BetterBuffs",
"BetterNightSky",
"BettertakeaPowerTool",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"Census",
"chadsfurni",
"CrystiliumMod",
"DartExpansion",
"DyeEasy",
"EAMusic",
"ExperienceAndClasses",
"ExtensibleInventory",
"Fargowiltas",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"GeoffsDeathCount",
"GoreGalore",
"hammertools",
"imkSushisDeathCountersMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"InvTweaks",
"ItemChecklist",
"ItemMagnetPlus",
"JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod",
"LargeWorldEnabler",
"LuckyBlockMod",
"Luiafk",
"LuminiteHammers",
"MagicStorage",
"MaxStackPlus",
"MechScope",
"MechTransfer",
"MoreWings",
"PicklockNPC",
"Pumpking",
"RecipeBrowser",
"SacredTools",
"Logicalty",
"ShorterRespawn",
"SmeltableTools",
"SolutionsMod",
"SpiritMod",
"Split",
"StopDying",
"Thaumaturgy",
"TheLuggage",
"TheOneLibrary",
"ThoriumMod",
"Thorshammer",
"TPUnchained",
"Tremor",
"VeinMiner",
"WeaponOut",
"WheresMyItems",
"Wildlife",
"WingSlot",
"Wireless",
"WMITF",
"WorldExpansion",
"WorldGenPreviewer",
"Wormholes",
"Yoyos2",
"ZoaklenMod",
"MoreMirrors",
"PortableStorage",
"ForgottenMemories"
]

IMAGE -->> Imgur

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:
hello pretty sure this is the tremor mod and you are lucky they made a fixed version of this mod so don't thank me thank them (also thank me for telling you) but here
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/502354710909419522/551607208962555928/Tremor.tmod
drop it into your mods folder
[doublepost=1561026406,1561026330][/doublepost]i use to have that problem and i just got rid of tremor but they recently fixed it
[doublepost=1561026753][/doublepost]tell me if you have any problems

hello pretty sure this is the tremor mod and you are lucky they made a fixed version of this mod so don't thank me thank them (also thank me for telling you) but here
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/502354710909419522/551607208962555928/Tremor.tmod
drop it into your mods folder
[doublepost=1561026406,1561026330][/doublepost]i use to have that problem and i just got rid of tremor but they recently fixed it
[doublepost=1561026753][/doublepost]tell me if you have any problems

It Works... omg it works. 3 days of pain finally gone. Thank you THANK YOU so very much. :D
You are awesome, Thank you for taking the time out and helping me and giving me the link to the solution. my new best buddy, thank you :D
OMG, cant believe it works now :D so relieved :)

No problem :) enjoy your playthrough
It Works... omg it works. 3 days of pain finally gone. Thank you THANK YOU so very much. :D
You are awesome, Thank you for taking the time out and helping me and giving me the link to the solution. my new best buddy, thank you :D
OMG, cant believe it works now :D so relieved :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom