game keeps crashing in tmodloader 64 bit

LeithShadow

Terrarian
i have a ryzen 9 5900X, RTX 2080 Super, 128 gb of ram, and i am runnign on an ssd.
my problem is my game was crashing and i couldn't figure out why then i saw a post about watch your task manager in the performance tab and after doing this i found out my GPU randomly spikes to 100% in the 3D section and that is when my game crashes i have done everything i could think of and looked up overlays gone, recording things aside from streamlabs obs gone, windows game bar and other various things also all gone i was so desperate i even turned frame skip from subtle to on and it STILL does this when slobs is on and off i don't know what to do anymore i want to play the game without it crashing but i am about to give up! oh i am also using the most up to date version on tmodloader 0.11.8.5 i have done this in windowed and full screen with various screen resolutions

if this is the wrong place i apologize just tell me where it goes and i will delete and move

Found the problem I activated an item called demons trophy from one of the mods after killing the wall of flesh it increases spawn by 1.25 and for whatever reason that can spike the 2080 super on the 3d graph in Ctrl+shift+esc performance tab

Back
Top Bottom