PS4 Game keeps crashing

z25s

Terrarian
My friend just got a ps4 and we started a world but it keeps crashing when we play on multiplayer, each time the game freezes, my friend gets disconnected or sometimes we both get disconnected and we lose all our progress, the game crashes every 5 to 15 minutes or so.

I tried deleting the System and Misc files but it doesn't work. Is there a solution for this

My friend just got a ps4 and we started a world but it keeps crashing when we play on multiplayer, each time the game freezes, my friend gets disconnected or sometimes we both get disconnected and we lose all our progress, the game crashes every 5 to 15 minutes or so.

I tried deleting the System and Misc files but it doesn't work. Is there a solution for this
Are you able to play on that map in single player?

Have you tried turning autosave off and just saving manually?

So the world functions fine in single player, and doesn’t crash at all?

Are you able to play multiplayer on other worlds fine? It may be that your connection is weak which accounts for the disconnection. Not sure why it’s crashing though - unless by ‘crash’ you mean that it disconnects.

Are you able to play multiplayer on other worlds fine? It may be that your connection is weak which accounts for the disconnection. Not sure why it’s crashing though - unless by ‘crash’ you mean that it disconnects.
it dosen't disconnect me, it just crashes with an error message and dosen't save

it dosen't disconnect me, it just crashes with an error message and dosen't save
What is the error message that you get?

Also, I wasn’t sure of your answers for the other questions..
Are you able to play on that map in single player?
Have you tried turning autosave off and just saving manually?
(You answered yes but not sure to which question)
Are you able to play multiplayer on other worlds fine?

Back
Top Bottom