PC Game keeps crashing.

picheniko

Terrarian
I've got a new Windows 10.
All drivers are up-to-date, just like direct x.
I tried turning on\off firewall.
Tried Verifying integrity of files. 100 times.
Launched it in administrator mode.
Deleted game completely and reinstalled it.
Deleted config file.
Checked PC for any Razer software/drivers, there is none.
Edited config so: Corsair RGB, RzChromaSDK and Logitech RGB are set to false.
Run on multiple settings (windowed, fullscreen, borderless, as well as various quality settings."
Nothing helps... Please help me...

Error Logging Enabled.
Resolution changed to: 1680x1050.
=================
5/21/2020 11:59:33 AM: First-Chance Exception
Thread: 1 [Main Thread]
Culture: en-US
Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'RzChromaSDK.dll': The specified module was not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.NativeMethods.Init ()
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.RazerDeviceGroup.Initialize ()
=================

Razer Chroma not supported: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'RzChromaSDK.dll': The specified module was not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.NativeMethods.Init ()
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.RazerDeviceGroup.Initialize ()
=================
Exception: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: Corsair initialization failed with: CE_ServerNotFound
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.CorsairDeviceGroup.Initialize ()
=================

Corsair RGB not supported: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: Corsair initialization failed with: CE_ServerNotFound
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.CorsairDeviceGroup.Initialize ()
=================
Exception: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: LogitechGSDK failed to initialize.
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Logitech.LogitechDeviceGroup.Initialize ()
=================

Logitech RGB not supported: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: LogitechGSDK failed to initialize.
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Logitech.LogitechDeviceGroup.Initialize ()
WaveMaskData texture recreated. 99x135

Find and Delete your Razor Chroma file from your computer. I cannot really provide more information regarding how to do this, but here is the source where I have found this issue before with similar errors: Cant start Terraria, it allways crashes after the Re-Logic logo.

Also, could you send the new log message? Considering how you have disabled all 3 of those options (and assuming you did not delete the config.josn file after doing this) you should be receiving less errors than this log file suggests.

Find and Delete your Razor Chroma file from your computer. I cannot really provide more information regarding how to do this, but here is the source where I have found this issue before with similar errors: Cant start Terraria, it allways crashes after the Re-Logic logo.

Also, could you send the new log message? Considering how you have disabled all 3 of those options (and assuming you did not delete the config.josn file after doing this) you should be receiving less errors than this log file suggests.

Here's the full log file after I disabled all 3 of those options.

Error Logging Enabled.
Resolution changed to: 1680x1050.

I checked the link that you send and I didn't find Razor Chroma in
control panel > programs > programs and features

Hey, I'm wondering if you've found a fix to this. I have the same exact problem right now, and I can't seem to find any ways to fix this and maybe you have fixed yours.

Back
Top Bottom