• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Tuna

Terrarian
I very much hope that this downgrade feature comes back from the dead, because I don't want to risk thy self in legal, and virus issues just because I want to play old Exxo Avalon.
It's unfortunate that Steam won't allow downgrades, but what am I to bicker about it, they have all the space, and keeping every past version, of every game, would be too much for one system to hold. I guess I come out of my Nuclear Shelter when anything, relating to Downgrading to 1.2.4.1, comes out. I hope this time that this stay isn't as long as the last...

Firere012

Steampunker
Can you please add 1.2.4.1 to the Downgrade Patches Menu?
[DOUBLEPOST=1457285047,1457284933][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes, I want to do the same thing Ninja Tuna wants to
[DOUBLEPOST=1457285144][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I can't load the gamelauncher... which means no Terraria for me... at all.

Hedgieboy

Terrarian
Hi! I have a question, how do I download this into Terraria (where do i place the GameLancher files)? Any help is appreciated!

SouLGame

Steampunker
Hi! I have a question, how do I download this into Terraria (where do i place the GameLancher files)? Any help is appreciated!
Go into your Steam folder Steam/Steamapps/common/Terraria and there you post your things.
BUT make sure that you have renamed your Main Terraria into something else or backuped your Terraria folder before.

Da_KingofKings

Terrarian
New question, on a Mac, where can i find the Terraria Assemble, i go through Steam until i get to the Terraria.exe but then it syas its unvalid for a Assembly.

This is the route to goes through: Z:\Users\CFletch\Library\Application Support\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Terraria.app\Contents\MacOS\Terraria.exe

If there is anything wrong with it please tell me, i really want to get the game launcher working if possible.

Gnom

Plantera
Can someone help me please? Im launching GL from Steam but when I try to launch game it says to run game from Steam. What should I do?

3LAMESTUDIO

Pixel Pirate
Just for anyone searching for a 1.2.4.1 version to play the ol' nostalgia mods, just search everywhere for a 1.2.4.1 download somewhere on the deep ends on the internet.

I already found one while searching, I've did a few 1.2.4.1 TaPI playthroughs before, but:

Alot of the mods are R16 now.

Alot of the mods are Tmodloader too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom