Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I have terraria on steam. can I play vanilla, terraria with tmodloader + its mods and terraria with terrariapatcher using this? program wants me to add a GLI name but I don't know what to put there.

People are still saying downgrade doesn't work. is there anything that you altered or tweaked in pre/post installation that differs from the regular way that is instructed?

People are still saying downgrade doesn't work. is there anything that you altered or tweaked in pre/post installation that differs from the regular way that is instructed?
No, though I did have it prior to installing it again after a reinstall of the game. The downgrade feature works fine for me, even the ones I never even downloaded like the 1.2 versions. I downloaded Game Launcher directly from this page.

i ran the installer and it has no option to NOT create a start menu folder argh, but the only thing it made there was an uninstaller, where is the program installed so i can use it? i dont see anything in programfiles.

weird, when i try opening it, it auto-trash the installer, if i try to open it from the folder, the error message: "Windows can't access the device, path or the file specified.Maybe you don't have the suitable permitions to access the item"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom