Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eikester Sorry, to spam you, but you missed my post...
I install fine. When I launch terraria through my steam shortcut, it launches gamelauncher. There are no things to launch, so I add 'TerrariaOriginalBackup', and it says 'please launch game through steam client' Is there something else I should run? What can I do to fix this?

I really wanna do some modding!

i guess something went wrong while writing the GLI file, i have modified the Installer to at least show an Error to see whats going on.
Best guess here is that you simply dont have enough privilegues for GL to write files, its always a good idea to run with Admin rights

you mean like this View attachment 8270
because thats what ive been doing but still the same error
Same here, try to redownload gl and let me know about the result

Can`t install GL. Getting "The selected File is not a valid Terraria Assembly" error. I have a valid steam version of terraria and used admin mode. Fresh terraria install didnt help. Win7 sp1.

Works now. Thanks man :D Only strange thing was GL launched GL but i linked it to the backup.exe so no prob^^

edit:typo

Last edited:
Thnx it works now im going to have to start all over again because me being the noob i am deleted my character and world files without creating backups

Guys, I think Game Launcher, tconfig or tapi might of messed up my game. I keep getting an error saying I have no graphics card avalible for 1.2.4.1, and then the downgrades won't launch! Help?

P.S: Already uninstalled and trying again for 1.1.2.

EDIT: 1.1.2 works but 1.2.4.1 doesn't.

Guys, I think Game Launcher, tconfig or tapi might of messed up my game. I keep getting an error saying I have no graphics card avalible for 1.2.4.1, and then the downgrades won't launch! Help?

There is no way either of these could do anything to your game. You probably broke your video card driver (maybe even by trying to update it). So yeah. Try reinstalling your video card driver. If that doesn't help, look on the net how to use System Restore (if it created a restore point that is).

There is no way either of these could do anything to your game. You probably broke your video card driver (maybe even by trying to update it). So yeah. Try reinstalling your video card driver. If that doesn't help, look on the net how to use System Restore (if it created a restore point that is).
i think its probably the XNA Profile that is the problem here, i might be wrong but i am sure 1.1.2 used XNA Reach and tConfig, tAPI and Terraria (since 1.2) using HiDef

Everytime when I'm done with tconfig and go to 1.2.4.1, tconfig messes up my controls. Anyone know a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom