Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you fix so you can downgrade a version plz? I would love to get Tconfig :)
This mod is dead to rights my friend, afraid it's not going to get an update.
If you look above your posts, you'll see that I mention this mod is dead. The author hasn't been on in quite a while from what I understand.
can you play multiplayer on the original backup of terraria with the tlauncher
Yes, it runs terraria just fine, even through Steamworks.

LMBUeyf.png

v3.2.1.7 for Terraria 1.3+

Cd8UpzG.png

This application allows you to start multiple Terraria Mods through your Steam account.
No more you have to rename/move files just to change between mods and the original game.

Also allows you to Install the following Terraria versions (requires a Steam version):
(this feature doesn't work currently)
  • 1.1.2 (required for tConfig)
This feature works with Binary diff Patches and doesn't share any Game Files.

IaRToWt.png

gli3 Format (json File):
Code:
{
"appAuthor" : "Re-Logic",
"appName" : "Terraria",
"appPath" : "c:\test\testapp.exe",
"appVersion" : "1.0.0.0"
}

If you like my work feel free to donate to show your support :)
Is tjere any way you could add 1.3.0 because my computer sucks and could only run that and earlier versions of the game
it can not support 1.3.1 or 1.3.3

Also allows you to Install the following Terraria versions (requires a Steam version):

When will this feature work??? I AM DYING FOR OLD TERRARIA!!!! It has been a year and still nothing!

is there a way to use this tool to downgrade from 1.3.4.0 to 1.3.3?
just download the old version in the internet, i search for a way but i think is not possible for now, is not illegal if you already own terraria (i buy 4 times the game in steam XD).. so. i already want to play the mods, and for now i dont find other way.

just download the old version in the internet, i search for a way but i think is not possible for now, is not illegal if you already own terraria (i buy 4 times the game in steam XD).. so. i already want to play the mods, and for now i dont find other way.
I found a way but it was just redownloading tmodloader and telling steam to not automaticly update terraria. tmodloader has the old version exe in it so i was able to load up my mods and whatnot

I found a way but it was just redownloading tmodloader and telling steam to not automaticly update terraria. tmodloader has the old version exe in it so i was able to load up my mods and whatnot
that works! thanksss for sharing!, now i have my achivements back :) and the mods yeah! just wait for the tmod update for play the 1.3.4 :p

whenever i try to launch something, nothing happens.
the log says
10:35:24 AM Start() - Starting: Terraria Launcher.exe
10:35:24 AM Start() - Process started
10:35:26 AM Start() - Process exited

Is there any chance that we could get a Linux version someday (Linux supports .NET 4.5 through mono if that's a problem), I would really like to play the older versions since I'm hoping they'll run better (I normally get 9 to 11 fps, sometimes 18 to 20. And for the record, it runs worse on Windows).

And don't blame my settings, I set it at the lowest I could.

please update!!! I want to play 1.1.2 so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! for some reason i want copper iron silver and gold... and I like the old textures! plz eikster plz;(;(;(

What i Did That You Did Didn't Work 1. I Have Windows 8.1, 2. I Also Had The Steam Version of It Not GoG, There's One More Question. Do You Have to Download The Mod For It to Work? :dryadconfused:

LMBUeyf.png

v3.2.1.7 for Terraria 1.3+

Cd8UpzG.png

This application allows you to start multiple Terraria Mods through your Steam account.
No more you have to rename/move files just to change between mods and the original game.

This feature works with Binary diff Patches and doesn't share any Game Files.

IaRToWt.png

gli3 Format (json File):
Code:
{
"appAuthor" : "Re-Logic",
"appName" : "Terraria",
"appPath" : "c:\test\testapp.exe",
"appVersion" : "1.0.0.0"
}

If you like my work feel free to donate to show your support :)
thanks so much i love your work

Does this application work with tModLaoder? If so, does that mean when I launch GL, it'll ask me if I want to play vanilla Terraria or tModLoader Terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom