Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's for both.
also,today i got the steam version of terraria but when i tried to launch 1.0.6.1 nothing happened
[doublepost=1493697848,1493697500][/doublepost]
also,today i got the steam version of terraria but when i tried to launch 1.0.6.1 nothing happened
this is the log:
08:51:20 p. m. Start() - Starting: Terraria Launcher.exe
08:51:20 p. m. Start() - Process started
08:51:22 p. m. Start() - Process exited

[doublepost=1493697848,1493697500][/doublepost]
this is the log:
08:51:20 p. m. Start() - Starting: Terraria Launcher.exe
08:51:20 p. m. Start() - Process started
08:51:22 p. m. Start() - Process exited
It doesn't work for me either. Downgrades are broken at the moment.

So the downgrade feature has been broken for a long while and the only information on how to play old version was removed by an admin... I dno' undestand why version history isn't already a normal Terraria feature. Minecraft has it for a long time now.

So the downgrade feature has been broken for a long while and the only information on how to play old version was removed by an admin... I dno' undestand why version history isn't already a normal Terraria feature. Minecraft has it for a long time now.
The developers have chosen to not let people choose what version they play because of how the game works. You're supposed to only play the current version. Mojang/Microsoft is okay with people playing various versions, and thank god to. I hate 1.9+.

The developers have chosen to not let people choose what version they play because of how the game works. You're supposed to only play the current version.

Do you know why tho ?

I don't know in wich way it could hurt the game and/or the devs to do so

From what I know (e.g. read it in a Moderator post) the "no available downgrade" issue is caused by steam, nothing the devs can adress (that probably'll at least need multiple people requesting the feature to ask Valve).
The Thread linked below contains a downgrade possibility, although only to 1.3.4.4 (for older versions other packages will be required, idk which) and the Mod post.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-to-downgrade-back-to-1-3-4-4.56753/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom