Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use this: C:\Users\Connor\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Game Launcher\TerrariaOriginal.gli3

What you said in the post earlier.

EDIT: Ohh, you mean Terraria.exe? I have no idea where that is. I've looked.
You must be admin to access the computer files
Search through C:/
find windows(x86) or something with windows(this is for x64 architecture, this is not necessary)
find Steam then find SteamApp then go to common and click Terraria (just go into the folder)
On top of the folder it will the link on the folder, click on it make sure its highlighted which be probably be blue in color. Copy the link, then go to installer, and paste it but WAIT. Add this at the end of the link: Terraria.exe

click Terraria
well my terraria has turned into game launcher, so i cant. it says ''terraria'' but the icon is game launcher and when i select it and run it through game launcher it launches game launcher.
game launcherr why you no work on my computer?

EDIT: hmm, i selected TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe and that seems to work.

Last edited:
yeah dropbox broke everything, will definitely take some time until i find some spare time to upload everything to a new hoster

LMBUeyf.png

v3.2.1.5 for Terraria 1.2.4.1

Cd8UpzG.png

Please visit the Official Website for Guides/Troubleshootings/News etc.
http://terrariagamelauncher.weebly.com
Cd8UpzG.png

This application allows you to start multiple Terraria Mods through your Steam account.
No more you have to rename/move files just to change between mods and the original game.

Also allows you to Install the following Terraria versions (requires a Steam version):
  • 1.1.2 (required for tConfig)
This feature works with Binary diff Patches and doesn't share any Game Files.

IaRToWt.png

gli3 Format (json File):
Code:
{
"appAuthor" : "Re-Logic",
"appName" : "Terraria",
"appPath" : "c:\test\testapp.exe",
"appVersion" : "1.0.0.0"
}

Game Launcher Installer (most recent Version can be downloaded from the Website)
Link to Old Forum Thread

If you like my work feel free to donate to show your support :)
I dont know what to do

So trying to install this for my steam copy....everytime I follow the in application instructions it gives me back that it cant find the TerriarOriginal.gli3. IT did skip a step and jump to install? but then I back stepped because I didn't think I did something right...

Trying to set this up for TApi. should I install that first?

Update: did that and it still complained that the .gli3 was missing???

Last edited:
this thing crashed my terraria when i uninstalled game launcher.
i uninstalled game launcher and now steam says it cant find executable.
i uninstalled it because my screenshots wouldnt save when using terrariaoriginalbackup.exe since game launcher didnt let me use regular terraria.exe.

EDIT: oh wait nevermind, only the deshtop shortcut chrashed. fixed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom