Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if anybody could help it would be great, so after installing Game Launcher, I go to start Terraria in steam, it works fine but then Game Launcher starts opening indefinetly; won't stop opening, any ideas to help fix this?

Aww... when I try and load an older version, Steam says I'm on Terraria, but the older version never loads... I need serious help. ;_;

I'm using the Game Launcher Setup Wizard and when it asks for "Location of a Terraria Assembly". I don't know what that means and where to find one. Can some please help?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Uh.... how do I add N Terraria? It says I have to put it in the Terraira folder but nothing of putting it in the Game Launcher Folder.

I'm using the Game Launcher Setup Wizard and when it asks for "Location of a Terraria Assembly". I don't know what that means and where to find one. Can some please help?
Thanks.
Sure. Do you know how to get to your hard drive? If not, click on your start menu on Windows OS (I don't know Mac), click on Computer on the tab on the right. Click on the disk that says OS, then click on the folder Program Files 86x. Find Steam, click, go to SteamApps, click on common, then Terraria, and now click the .exe that says Terraria. If it isn't there, click TerrariaOriginalBackup. Click OK, then Next, and you should be all set. Cheers!

I have a few small questions:

Will game launcher update Terraria to 1.3? If not, then how do I uninstall game launcher?
Plus, is there any way to have the steam in-game overlay actually work? Please help.

Game Launcher should still work with 1.3 but the Downgrade Patches will not work (dunno if i have the time to update them)

Yeah like THE LOAF o' LIES said gamelauncher doesnt install right on 1.3 and it just launches the vanilla game no GUI or anything

Yeah like THE LOAF o' LIES said gamelauncher doesnt install right on 1.3 and it just launches the vanilla game no GUI or anything
i think you should reinstall gamelauncher because the update replace the GL's Terraria.exe

Keep getting "The selected File is not a Valid Terraria assembly" . Is there any workarround on installing game launcher on terraria 1.3? Trying to get exxo avalon to work on 1.3.

By the Fury of GabeN,he haith unleash his wraith on the steam,all games is forced to update on steam
pls resue us
thankx very much
u probably busy

I installed older Terraria versions, but I cannot access them. Any help will be wonderful.
When you have the EXE in the terraria folder, launch Gamelauncher and click "Add App". Then hunt down the exe file and add that, and there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom