Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
my terrariaoriginalbackup.exe still uses the steam folder so it doesnt work cause it says its 1.2.4.1 but since the folder uses 1.3 it isnt compatible or so i think so i just deleted my terrariaoriginalbackup.exe
Then you can't use it until they update.Just remember,making mods can take time and this is no exception.

Then you can't use it until they update.Just remember,making mods can take time and this is no exception.
yeah but people probably cant use their terrariaoriginalbackup cause 1. its a terrariaORIGINALbackup 2. its not a valid terraria assembly apparently when i tried to install it there 3. that exe uses 1.2.4.1 which is incompatible with the folder (thats the error i got) cause the folder is updated to 1.3

yeah but people probably cant use their terrariaoriginalbackup cause 1. its a terrariaORIGINALbackup 2. its not a valid terraria assembly apparently when i tried to install it there 3. that exe uses 1.2.4.1 which is incompatible with the folder (thats the error i got) cause the folder is updated to 1.3
I used Terrariaoriginalbackup,but not to play any 1.2.4.1 versions.I only used it to play Tconfig and old versions.So just wait for Gamelauncher to update,they'll provide a downgrade patch that will allow you to play 1.2.4.1 by using a different folder for it.

I used Terrariaoriginalbackup,but not to play any 1.2.4.1 versions.I only used it to play Tconfig and old versions.So just wait for Gamelauncher to update,they'll provide a downgrade patch that will allow you to play 1.2.4.1 by using a different folder for it.
but it said it usually takes a few hours for gamelauncher to update. its been almost a week im losing patiance
[DOUBLEPOST=1436121639,1436121494][/DOUBLEPOST]use this for reference: http://terrariagamelauncher.weebly.com/troubleshooting.html
i also think the creator thinks that gamelauncher works with 1.3 so that might be why he isnt updating it

but it said it usually takes a few hours for gamelauncher to update. its been almost a week im losing patiance
[DOUBLEPOST=1436121639,1436121494][/DOUBLEPOST]use this for reference: http://terrariagamelauncher.weebly.com/troubleshooting.html
i also think the creator thinks that gamelauncher works with 1.3 so that might be why he isnt updating it
This isn't a new 1.2 update.There are a LOT of changes,so he has to tweak the coding for EVERY change. They also have to extract the 1.2.4.1 source code so they can provide the downgrade patch.Just be patient. It's not a time set in stone for an update.It's like Tapi.They can't just not release a 1.3 version because it's current verison only works for 1.2.4.1.

Edit:also,to quote the page you linked, "(usually only takes a few hours)".Emphasis on Usually.

This isn't a new 1.2 update.There are a LOT of changes,so he has to tweak the coding for EVERY change. They also have to extract the 1.2.4.1 source code so they can provide the downgrade patch.Just be patient. It's not a time set in stone for an update.It's like Tapi.They can't just not release a 1.3 version because it's current verison only works for 1.2.4.1.

Edit:also,to quote the page you linked, "(usually only takes a few hours)".Emphasis on Usually.
I don't know
it seems that she don't even recognise terraria has been updated :/
like there is no response for the terraria 1.3 at all in all platforms of Eikester

So I download a downgrade patch. Everything is installed and stuff, but when I try to run it, nothing happens. Nothing. Can some of you guys help me?

So I download a downgrade patch. Everything is installed and stuff, but when I try to run it, nothing happens. Nothing. Can some of you guys help me?
you cant use gamelauncher right now cause the owner of it hasnt updated it

I have a problem. I launched Game Launcher, and it was working fine, till now.
I am trying to launch 1.1.2.
Do I need the Original Backup on there for it to work?

tbh i don't think this is still being developed.....i'd love to be wrong on this account. however does anyone know of an alternative for downgrading terraria in the meanwhile?

can't, I'm Canadian, our legal system prohibits stupidity in court rooms (stupidity as defined by canadian legal standards) (in otherwords suing someone for something that's perfectly legal and well documented)
I love your system to claim prizes you win where you have to solve an equation to claim it...
Am i right or is this the internet running its mouth again?

Game Launcher was still working but the Installer was broken, i've just uploaded a fixed Installer and it should now work

Downgrade Patches may come but no promise, if i update them it will be after no more hotfixes are in sight because i would have to update them everytime a new Terraria Update releases due the way how they work

Edit:

> 130000 Downloads (according to Mediafire)? wtf

Game Launcher was still working but the Installer was broken, i've just uploaded a fixed Installer and it should now work

Downgrade Patches may come but no promise, if i update them it will be after no more hotfixes are in sight because i would have to update them everytime a new Terraria Update releases due the way how they work

Edit:

> 130000 Downloads (according to Mediafire)? wtf

We can get a new Game Launcher, and 130,000 people have downloaded that? Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom