Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Launcher was still working but the Installer was broken, i've just uploaded a fixed Installer and it should now work

Downgrade Patches may come but no promise, if i update them it will be after no more hotfixes are in sight because i would have to update them everytime a new Terraria Update releases due the way how they work

Edit:

> 130000 Downloads (according to Mediafire)? wtf

So you might not update the downgrade patces at all?

Game Launcher was still working but the Installer was broken, i've just uploaded a fixed Installer and it should now work

Downgrade Patches may come but no promise, if i update them it will be after no more hotfixes are in sight because i would have to update them everytime a new Terraria Update releases due the way how they work

Edit:

I thoughtt DOwngrade Patches worked by making a new folder with the executable and version data in the old versions folder.I've been using the same 1.1.2 Downgrade patch since 1.2.2..

Edit:

oh my god thank god you're alive
thank you so much <3 <3 <3

I thoughtt DOwngrade Patches worked by making a new folder with the executable and version data in the old versions folder.I've been using the same 1.1.2 Downgrade patch since 1.2.2..
the Downgrade patches are so called binary diff patches, files that only contain the differences between the actual (i.e. 1.3) and the old files (i.e. 1.2) and thus have to be recreated for every new update because i'm not allowed to include the original files for copyright reasons etc.

Edit: i think redigit should just use the beta/experimental feature in steam to allow switching to older versions

Off-topic, but does anyone here miss Christmas enough to just type Christmas music on Youtube? I do, actually... listening to it while typing this.

This version only supports Terraria version 1.2.4.1
I believe you're applying this mod on the latest version 1.3.x
So.. it won't work at all?

You are missing a file in your content folder or it's corrupt, that means you may have to reinstall terraria.
I've reinstalled terraria thrice now, nothing works. do I just delete the whole folder and reinstall everything? (would that even work?)

Edit: Am I allowed to post this issue in this thread? or do I have to post this somewhere else?

OK... so i have the steam version, and whenever i get to the terraria assembly part, and i select terraria, It says its not a valid assembly, even though all the guides say to do what ive been doing. Need help

d8d6b761ee5e5b494044726ea0a67ed3.png
I was having issues with launching previous versions with the launcher. I deleted the config file because that's what the page said on trouble shooting but now this error pops up when I am installing a downgrade patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom