Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a bit of an issue loading any mods through GameLauncher...

The mod in this case is N Terraria

This comes up:

Code:
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
   at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
   at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

22/01/2016 21:40:22
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
   at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
   at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

When i launched terraria with the game launcher from steam and clicked launch it says launch from steam, clicking the play button again on steam doesn't help the game launcher just reloads any help?

I don't know about you guys, but I think this mod has been abandoned, there has been no updates, no fixes, no nothing.

When i launched terraria with the game launcher from steam and clicked launch it says launch from steam, clicking the play button again on steam doesn't help the game launcher just reloads any help?
start Steam with admin on your pc then it should work :)

Yea having the same problem after installing go to launch Terraria get the steam preparing to launch box then a blank white game launcher box for about half a second before it closes already tried doing a fresh reinstall and running steam as admin

I've tried this with all the older versions (of Terraria), and it doesn't work... I click launch, and it unfocuses the window for a few seconds, and it doesn't launch... It just goes back to the Game Launcher menu. This is all it says in the log,
"2:54:21 PM Start() - Starting: Terraria Launcher.exe
2:54:21 PM Start() - Process started
2:54:31 PM Start() - Process exited"

(I have Terraria on Steam and I verified the cache.)

Hey is there a way to play a mac version with this launcher cause i want to play the Nterraria mod but i can't without this launcher and this launcher is exe a program type that can't be run on mac with a application like wine and that can't even do it right so i was wondering if you can direct me to a mac version of this launcher some how?

Hey is there a way to play a mac version with this launcher cause i want to play the Nterraria mod but i can't without this launcher and this launcher is exe a program type that can't be run on mac with a application like wine and that can't even do it right so i was wondering if you can direct me to a mac version of this launcher some how?
Look in the Terraria.app\Contents\MacOS folder, you'll see that on Mac the executable is also a .exe file. You can try replacing Terraria.exe with the Nterraria exe, (renaming, obviously) but it might not work, since Nterraria would likely have to be compiled to use FNA not XNA. Game Launcher just facilitates opening the executables that happen to not be called "Terraria.exe". In any case, your issue is with Nterraria not being compiled for Mac users, Game Launcher is just a simple convenience, not an essential aspect of running it.

my thing says could not find part of the path 'C:\Users\Jacobs\Documents\MyGames\Terraia\Game Launcher\TerrariaOriginal.gli3'. Can someone please help me
[DOUBLEPOST=1456029231,1456029097][/DOUBLEPOST]
my thing says could not find part of the path 'C:\Users\Jacobs\Documents\MyGames\Terraia\Game Launcher\TerrariaOriginal.gli3'. Can someone please help me
I really want to get the game launcher but this message is stopping me

I switched over to my Windows VM to see if I could get Game Launcher to work. Steam downloaded Terraria 1.3.0.7, but Game Launcher claims it's not a valid EXE file for some reason. Any thoughts on why this would happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom