Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameLauncher can be uninstalled with a simple command, on steam's part.
This said system goes into the game's files and checks them to see if they match Terraria's blueprint.
This system will remove any files, folders, or etc. that are within Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria folder.
It can be accessed by right clicking on Terraria, selecting Properties on the pop-up listing, navigating to Local files in the new pop-up window, and, selecting "Verify Integrity of game Cache..."
This will open up yet another pop-up window, that will begin to scan your Terraria installation for files or folders that aren't in steam's installation of Terraria.
This may not work on some platforms, as I have only the knowledge of it's use, but it will make cleaning mods and etc. off your Terraria installation of Terraria far more easy, and viable.

Could really use 1.2.1.2 and 1.2.4.1 for n terraria 4 and 5.
Yeah. Because the refining from back then. Also I need it for Exxo Avalon because Tconfig doesn't work anymore
[doublepost=1459260993,1459260897][/doublepost]
Just for anyone searching for a 1.2.4.1 version to play the ol' nostalgia mods, just search everywhere for a 1.2.4.1 download somewhere on the deep ends on the internet.

I already found one while searching, I've did a few 1.2.4.1 TaPI playthroughs before, but:

Alot of the mods are R16 now.

Alot of the mods are Tmodloader too.
Edit: Okay thnks for the looking place!

Just began playing Terraria on PC, for the first time, through Steam.

I wanted to get started with these mods for the game, since I enjoyed playing Minecraft with such amazing additions. Came here since it seems to be the best way of getting 1.2.4 where most of the mods were made for originally. So I've installed Game Launcher, played the 3.0 version well but when I wanted to downgrade to 1.2.4, its not on the list. What's more was that none of the downgrades start up properly.

Do youse have anything to help me with cos I so wanted to play mods on this great game ;-;

Just began playing Terraria on PC, for the first time, through Steam.

I wanted to get started with these mods for the game, since I enjoyed playing Minecraft with such amazing additions. Came here since it seems to be the best way of getting 1.2.4 where most of the mods were made for originally. So I've installed Game Launcher, played the 3.0 version well but when I wanted to downgrade to 1.2.4, its not on the list. What's more was that none of the downgrades start up properly.

Do youse have anything to help me with cos I so wanted to play mods on this great game ;-;
Well, you can play 1.3 mods with a tool called tModLoader, but if you want to play the oldie mods. You have to get a pirated version of 1.2.4.1

LMBUeyf.png

v3.2.1.7 for Terraria 1.3+

Cd8UpzG.png

This application allows you to start multiple Terraria Mods through your Steam account.
No more you have to rename/move files just to change between mods and the original game.

Also allows you to Install the following Terraria versions (requires a Steam version):
(this feature doesn't work currently)
  • 1.1.2 (required for tConfig)
This feature works with Binary diff Patches and doesn't share any Game Files.

IaRToWt.png

gli3 Format (json File):
Code:
{
"appAuthor" : "Re-Logic",
"appName" : "Terraria",
"appPath" : "c:\test\testapp.exe",
"appVersion" : "1.0.0.0"
}

If you like my work feel free to donate to show your support :)
Can you get version 1.2.1.2 and 1.2.4.1 please?

LMBUeyf.png

v3.2.1.7 for Terraria 1.3+

Cd8UpzG.png

This application allows you to start multiple Terraria Mods through your Steam account.
No more you have to rename/move files just to change between mods and the original game.

Also allows you to Install the following Terraria versions (requires a Steam version):
(this feature doesn't work currently)
  • 1.1.2 (required for tConfig)
This feature works with Binary diff Patches and doesn't share any Game Files.

IaRToWt.png

gli3 Format (json File):
Code:
{
"appPath" : "c:\test\testapp.exe",
"appVersion" : "1.0.0.0"
}

If you like my work feel free to donate to show your support :)

I need help... I tried to use Game Launcher on Terraria 1.3.0.8 and it just keeps saying to verify my steam or whatever. I need help! Is it not updated yet?

Terraria.exe
Catastrophic failure

get this when I try to use as terraria assembly
when played nothing is wrong with terraria

EDIT:and I did check updates and file integrity through steam

Last edited:
Hmm, it is updated. It works like always for me without any problems.

By the way my steam is in fact real, as well as my terraria, and I have restarted computer 5 times, un and re installed terraria 8 times and used task manager to stop the steam process 3 times. I am also launching terraria from steam, and it is not not working because of the mod, because basic terraria does not work on the game launcher. The game launcher opens, but then nothing works and it says please launch from your steam client. HELP

GameLauncher can be uninstalled with a simple command, on steam's part.
This said system goes into the game's files and checks them to see if they match Terraria's blueprint.
This system will remove any files, folders, or etc. that are within Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria folder.
It can be accessed by right clicking on Terraria, selecting Properties on the pop-up listing, navigating to Local files in the new pop-up window, and, selecting "Verify Integrity of game Cache..."
This will open up yet another pop-up window, that will begin to scan your Terraria installation for files or folders that aren't in steam's installation of Terraria.
This may not work on some platforms, as I have only the knowledge of it's use, but it will make cleaning mods and etc. off your Terraria installation of Terraria far more easy, and viable.
Will this delete data like characters & worlds?

So, I've been reading through, and some say that the ability to launch older versions of the game is not working and some say it is. So does it? or does it not?:merchantwhat:

So, I've been reading through, and some say that the ability to launch older versions of the game is not working and some say it is. So does it? or does it not?:merchantwhat:
I came here to say that it does not work and to ask if there was a way to fix it.

Is this still being updated?

I came here to say that it does not work and to ask if there was a way to fix it.

Is this still being updated?
I too am having the same problem. It says please launch from the did launch from the steam client :/ wait, are you talking about previous versions? It does. That to me for everything. Please help

i need help. i downloaded this in hopes that i could i dont know, load a mod i saw here, so, everything was fine when i installed it, until i wanted to load the game, for some reason, the game wouldn't load! Also, i didn't even try to add the mod. So, could someone help me please :sigh:

I recently fixed installing Game Launcher for 1.2.4.1 and it works very well.
@byAbeeL , dont need to change to TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe because Game Launcher renames the executable file for you and you would want to run Game Launcher when you click that play button (and just click Launch, on the other hand install tAPI.).
I installed Game Launcher for Terraria version 1.2.4.1 on a monday (3 days ago took me 2 days figuring out the things and asking the community)
So I'll this easy for all newcomers:
Simply go to:
C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Terraria
and right click, add new Folder and rename it to: Game Launcher
so now you'll have a new subfolder and inside the Game Launcher folder add a new text document and rename it(Capslock and everything. Note that you must be able to change extension type of a file which can be changed at: Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Folder Options
under tabs there is General, View, Search. Go to View and in the list called: Hidden files and folders ,find a small tick box with text that says: "Don't show extension for known file types" and untick it (meaning its a white box with no X on it) and done. ) change the text document into: TerrariaOriginal.gli3
Please have Notepad++ installed so you can edit scripts, .json, and many things that requires a code.
Open up the file and write this in:
Code:
{
"appHash" : "",
"appPath" : "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Terraria\\TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe",
"appVersion" : "1.2.4.1"
}
and now save and close it.
Run Game Launcher Installer 3.2.1.5 and when it says Locate Terraria Assembly (.exe)
just go to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe
hit enter and finish. (the rest you should know, cuz theres nothing else)

This worked for me after ages, just to prove you were helpful i made this account to say thank you :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom