NPCs & Enemies game mechanics in the npc!

BrandonTT1

Terrarian
My idea is that every time you talk with an npc you have at least one or two new extra options to use, for example, one could be the option to equip your npc with armor to protect them from events and thus in helping to fight against the enemies, the other option could be to follow you everywhere and decide where you want him to stop or come home. Also the option to dress them but that is already more complex ...

Attachments

• 66d21c7216a56de9ab958400ae34d3cf.png
    66d21c7216a56de9ab958400ae34d3cf.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 462
I feel like NPC AI needs a complete rework for this, as they are pretty dumb for things this advanced right now.
Omega no need to be so harsh. NPC AI would need a complete rework but no need to call the idea dumb that just makes the person that made the suggestion feel bad. It would be a cool idea but definitely not easy at all.

Omega no need to be so harsh. NPC AI would need a complete rework but no need to call the idea dumb that just makes the person that made the suggestion feel bad. It would be a cool idea but definitely not easy at all.
I said the NPCs were dumb, not the idea. Please read it more carefully before assuming I was being mean.

Back
Top Bottom