**REPORTED** [Mobile] Game not installing.

PekaPachuau31

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Mobile OS
Android 11
I urgently need help.
I have played terraria modded version for quite some time and have grown fond of it.So,I have decided to buy the game through playstore.All transaction went smoothly but when it comes to installing the game this message pops up.I thought it to be a minor issue and all that so I tried again and again and again but the problem still persist.
I have cleared cache and data,restarted the app.Heck I even tried to download some of the those modded version of the game again but even on those I cannot install the .apks files saying *App not Installed or There is a problem parsing the package*.

If anyone have any clue to what is going on or have a solution to this issue please do share it.I just want to play this again.

Just when I have the money and decided to purchase the game this issue pops up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-18-16-55-09-000_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-18-16-55-09-000_com.android.vending.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 80
I urgently need help.
I have played terraria modded version for quite some time and have grown fond of it.So,I have decided to buy the game through playstore.All transaction went smoothly but when it comes to installing the game this message pops up.I thought it to be a minor issue and all that so I tried again and again and again but the problem still persist.
I have cleared cache and data,restarted the app.Heck I even tried to download some of the those modded version of the game again but even on those I cannot install the .apks files saying *App not Installed or There is a problem parsing the package*.

If anyone have any clue to what is going on or have a solution to this issue please do share it.I just want to play this again.

Just when I have the money and decided to purchase the game this issue pops up.
Hi there @PekaPachuau31 as you probably saw in another thread, right now there is an issue with Terraria and Android 11. In the Terraria State of the Game - August 2021 this was said, ”We have also been made aware of some issues impacting some players in regards to Android 11. The team will be looking into this shortly, and we will get any needed fixes out just as soon as possible!”

DR Studios (the dev team that ports Terraria to console and mobile) have just put out a new Xbox/PS version. After bug fixes, they will move on to Switch, then back to mobile. I’m not sure of a timeframe.

I have found out a temporary solution to bypass this issues until DR Studios comes up with a new patch.

If it is ok with you I would love to share the information with the forum.

Although I fear it may be against T&C
Hi there @PekaPachuau31 as you probably saw in another thread, right now there is an issue with Terraria and Android 11. In the Terraria State of the Game - August 2021 this was said, ”We have also been made aware of some issues impacting some players in regards to Android 11. The team will be looking into this shortly, and we will get any needed fixes out just as soon as possible!”

DR Studios (the dev team that ports Terraria to console and mobile) have just put out a new Xbox/PS version. After bug fixes, they will move on to Switch, then back to mobile. I’m not sure of a timeframe.

I have found out a temporary solution to bypass this issues until DR Studios comes up with a new patch.

If it is ok with you I would love to share the information with the forum.

Although I fear it may be against T&C
If it’s anything to do with installing or downloading an APK file that is not the official Terraria app, or has anything to do with modifying the official app, then it’s best to not post about it. :)

Olá, [USER = 250251] @ PekaPachuau31 [/ USER], como você provavelmente viu em outro tópico, agora há um problema com Terraria e Android 11. No Terraria State of the Game - agosto de 2021 foi dito: ”Temos também foi informado de alguns problemas que afetam alguns jogadores em relação ao Android 11. A equipe estará analisando isso em breve, e iremos obter todas as correções necessárias o mais rápido possível! ”

DR Studios (a equipe de desenvolvimento que faz o Porte do Terraria para console e celular) acaba de lançar uma nova versão para Xbox / PS. Após a correção do bug, eles passarão para Switch e, em seguida, voltarão para o dispositivo móvel. Não tenho certeza de um prazo.
Só veremos a correção lá pra fevereiro.

Your Terraria Device: Huawei Honor 9x Global
Mobile Bug Priority: Critical
Mobile OS: 10 Android
I bought this game today at 12:03 GMT: +2. I paid. Everything is fine, but I cannot download it, the game requires more. What should I do?
There is a check, but in Russian, because I am Russian
yYYSvY-mm5s.jpg
Yj1PCJmmh7k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom