PS4 Game not saving in multiplayer.

alatur

Terrarian
It all started when my game crashed randomly while in my friend s world. From that day, whenever i join my friend s world, with literally every characters ( i ve even tried creating new characters), the autosave starts but never finishes, so if i try to exit the game it starts loading for hours and i have to force close the game (by doing so the game doesn t save my fatas). Long story short, autosave doesn t work properly in my friend s world with every characters and i can t exit the game. This problem doesnt happen in my worlds. I ve already tried uploading and saving my datas, uninstalling and redownloading the game. This only happens in the world we play, because in another world that my friend created it all works properly. I would deeply appreciate some suggestions to fix this problem, thanks in advance.

Edit: now even the normal save that starts when you die doesn t work (the flower doesn t disappear).

Edit: now even the normal save that starts when you die doesn t work (the flower doesn t disappear).
This might be the same issue i posted just now. Try deleting map visibility data for the characters you have deleted from the in-game menu from the ps4 menu. The game does not delete map visibility data when deleting characters in-game and if the amount of map visibility data characters exceed max characters allowed, saving characters fails.

This might be the same issue i posted just now. Try deleting map visibility data for the characters you have deleted from the in-game menu from the ps4 menu. The game does not delete map visibility data when deleting characters in-game and if the amount of map visibility data characters exceed max characters allowed, saving characters fails.
I tried doing this already and I only have ever made like 4 characters so there wasn't much map visibility to delete and it still made no difference. I went back in after saving like two hours later and everything I had did before hand for about an hour is just gone.

Back
Top Bottom