Game survival

Creeper326

Terrarian
Every single video game protagonist is now after you. You have to survive 24 hours.

First, some rules.

1. Everyone must have a reason to want you dead.
E.g John Marston and Arthur Morgan from rdr are after a bounty on your head, the gov has issued an assassination so fps soldier’s like Capt Price, soap and roach have reason. You’re safe from people who don’t want money and/or live freely e.g Doomguy isn’t interested in you and neither are any InFamous protagonists.

2. Protagonists have No outside help and use only what they have.
E.g GTA characters can’t call in vehicles, special forces soldier’s can’t deploy via air vehicles, Rico Rodriguez can’t fast travel because he use’s a rebellion for that.

3. Characters must be video game original’s and can’t come from a tv show or movie.
E.g the entire dc franchise, Alien, etc.

4. One timeline
Protagonists from different timelines are still here but can’t use any form of time travel.

5. Vehicle only characters are present.
E.g Ace Combat protagonists, Keith T. Maxwell from Galaxy on fire, the unnamed protagonist from rebel galaxy.

6. No glitches or loopholes.

7. Characters must be one person.
E.g No plague inc, tower defense or settlement games.

There is a 20 minute grace period before the protagonists start chasing and they all start from the other side of the world.

Any and all questions are welcome.

Last edited:
What do i have access to tho, like, do have 20 min to prepare from right now, or do i get a can of beans, or what?

What do i have access to tho, like, do have 20 min to prepare from right now, or do i get a can of beans, or what?
Good question
You have all the weapons in the world as well as every vehicle but there in a field and they're not organized

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom