Game Theory's Videos

I thought about it, but it's pretty late in my time zone, so I didn't end up watching it. I get scared at the stupidest of things most of the times.

I saw it, I guess it was pretty creepy. I don't think that there should be a thread just to discuss one video though, maybe this can be a thread for talking about anything related to Game Theory?

The legend of Zelda Majoras mask theory, link is dead? Discuss. I mean I would happily accept that link Is fine and he is in a mother country or place... But it's when he falls into that pit... And survives.

Game Theory is a nice show, but sometimes MatPat goes a bit crazy. (I.E. The Luigi/Rosalina thing) His FNAF videos aren't that good to be honest.

I like his video on the Super Smash Bros lore, but the Link is Dead one is stupid. I'm not disputing by saying it's wrong, just that he spends half the video lingering on the 'five stages of grief' that don't even matter other than the 'acceptance' one, where apparently Link riding on Epona is he accepting that he's dead.

But where did he pull that from? Why in hell can't Link just ride his horse without somebody making some crazed explanation about it...???

I like his video on the Super Smash Bros lore, but the Link is Dead one is stupid. I'm not disputing by saying it's wrong, just that he spends half the video lingering on the 'five stages of grief' that don't even matter other than the 'acceptance' one, where apparently Link riding on Epona is he accepting that he's dead.

But where did he pull that from? Why in hell can't Link just ride his horse without somebody making some crazed explanation about it...???
It's all about interpretation. I sometimes like to think Nintendo does random :red: things and MatPat somehow finds a correlation to it.

Back
Top Bottom