Xbox One Game UI is going of the screen

PaladinG

Terrarian
The game was never like this before, but no the HUD is going off the edge of my screen. I can’t see my inventory first slot. I’ve tried fixing the resolution of my Xbox and TV, but that hasn’t work. Usually if this happens to me some games have HUD scales to change it’s size and move it around.

I have the same exact problem. I can barely see my health bar and I can't even see my mana. I tried the same as you, but it hasn't worked either. I'd be really grateful if there was some option to "stretch" or "shrink" the screen, to fit my TV. Most games on Xbox have that, why couldn't Terraria?

The game was never like this before, but no the HUD is going off the edge of my screen. I can’t see my inventory first slot. I’ve tried fixing the resolution of my Xbox and TV, but that hasn’t work. Usually if this happens to me some games have HUD scales to change it’s size and move it around.
I have the same exact problem. I can barely see my health bar and I can't even see my mana. I tried the same as you, but it hasn't worked either. I'd be really grateful if there was some option to "stretch" or "shrink" the screen, to fit my TV. Most games on Xbox have that, why couldn't Terraria?
Hi there @PaladinG and @Aderena, if your HUD is offscreen, try looking for settings on your TV called Overscan, Just Scan or Aspect Ratio. Here’s more info on the workaround: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-transition-and-workaround-faq.64292/#3

Also, Pipeworks (the developers of console version) have said that they are looking into it:
It's important to note that this isn't a bug in the traditional sense. This is a feature we have to code in. We haven't forgotten about this.

Back
Top Bottom