PC Game won't find players/words

Azyria

Terrarian
the other day i decided to redo my computer and after i re downloaded and wanted to play terraria, but none of my players or worlds/maps are showing up. understand i'm somebody that backs up my saves like crazy so i have 6 folders of past saves of everything. so plr and plr.bak files i have and the world ones .bak. but the game won't load or read them, is it because my files are from version 3.0? and not 3.4? i really need help.. also when i make a few player the save doesn't even show up in the place it should and i can't find it.

the other day i decided to redo my computer and after i re downloaded and wanted to play terraria, but none of my players or worlds/maps are showing up. understand i'm somebody that backs up my saves like crazy so i have 6 folders of past saves of everything. so plr and plr.bak files i have and the world ones .bak. but the game won't load or read them, is it because my files are from version 3.0? and not 3.4? i really need help.. also when i make a few player the save doesn't even show up in the place it should and i can't find it.
You mind showing us a screenshot of the contents of your world and player folders?

You mind showing us a screenshot of the contents of your world and player folders?

and all my in game advertisements still show up, which is weird. any help will be awesome. i spent so long on these i hate to lose them

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    167.1 KB · Views: 2,737
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    163.8 KB · Views: 2,513
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    162.2 KB · Views: 2,180
If your saves doesn't show in the /Documents/My Games/Terraria folder, then cloud-saves might be turned on. I suggest you turn it off as it's known to cause issues.

EDIT
From the screen-shots, it looks like you do use cloud-saves.

If your saves doesn't show in the /Documents/My Games/Terraria folder, then cloud-saves might be turned on. I suggest you turn it off as it's known to cause issues.
if the saves not even show up, i don't think the cloud save is on.. i don't even know how to get into it if i cant get into my saves

Attachments

• Capture33.PNG
    Capture33.PNG
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,393
Copy the files from your /Terraria save folder to /Documents/My Games/Terraria.

wanna tell me something that 20 people on the steam page has not already told me to do? i already said when i do that the saves still don't show up...

Attachments

• Capture222.PNG
    Capture222.PNG
    789.6 KB · Views: 1,246
From your latest screenshot, you have put the Players/Worlds folders directly in your Steam/common/Terraria folder.
Either put them in /Steam/common/Terraria/Terraria save (if you want to use cloud) or in /Documents/My Games/Terraria.

From your latest screenshot, you have put the Players/Worlds folders directly in your Steam/common/Terraria folder.
Either put them in /Steam/common/Terraria/Terraria save (if you want to use cloud) or in /Documents/My Games/Terraria.

alright the my games worked. i didn't have a save game folder. sorry i got snappy. i just got mad because i didn't want to lose anything

I recently got a new computer, and was transfering my player files (through dropbox) to my new pc, even after trying the modloader files (I use modloader) terraria is not showing ANY of my player files, and they were both on the same terraria version, I really want my players back, I had a survival world that was really cool, and i dont want to lose it

im having a sort of similar problem, i was playing earlier today and i fell asleep, when i woke up i went to play again so i opened steam and when i went into terraria my main world was gone; even though it was favorited. can someone please help me, or at least tell me how to contact steam to see if they can retrieve the latest save, if possible, i had so many hours played on that world i dont wanna lose it

I've been doing all these and all that has managed to work was my damn worlds. At least I have my worlds back but I really wish I had my characters back as well. This sucks.

When I enter terraria I find a blank character ,But if i go to The data of terraria ,, my character data stills there ,Also,I still have my world...except the main.Is there a solution?
Captura de pantalla (265).png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom