Xbox One Game Won't Load

Alright so I haven't been able to load up my game in 3 years now. I'll sign into my account and click the game and were it starts to load it up itll stop at 100% and wont let me go to the menu of the game. This is really annoying and its upsetting that you haven't fixed this bug yet. I paid for this game and I cant even play it, please fix it.

Alright so I haven't been able to load up my game in 3 years now. I'll sign into my account and click the game and were it starts to load it up itll stop at 100% and wont let me go to the menu of the game. This is really annoying and its upsetting that you haven't fixed this bug yet. I paid for this game and I cant even play it, please fix it.

Uh, what's with the same message repeated three times?

Is it on the latest version?

I have a problem with my Xbox series S it won't allow me to go onto multiplayer at all it keeps saying "unable to join session" even though I'm not joining a session yet because I didn't even get to the character select I tried joining someone's else's multiplayer but it said the same thing. Restarted my Xbox and even tried quiting the game and going back in (not reinstall) I have a sinking feeling it was because of the tutorial because I wanted to see what the tutorial would look like because I skipped it and now it won't work so I don't know what to do it's been like this for half a day...

Back
Top Bottom