PC Gamepad controls

BTVOS

Terrarian
The gamepad controls don't work as expected, even more, they don't work at all. I can play mobile 1.3 on the gamepad and it's okay, so I think terraria supports my gamepad, but PC terraria doesn't. Is there any way to play it? The gamepad itself is Gioteck SC-1 Wireless Sport Controller

The gamepad controls don't work as expected, even more, they don't work at all. I can play mobile 1.3 on the gamepad and it's okay, so I think terraria supports my gamepad, but PC terraria doesn't. Is there any way to play it? The gamepad itself is Gioteck SC-1 Wireless Sport Controller
Apparently not all gamepads work on the terraria pc, i also want to find out which one works so as not to buy controls blindly.
Searching on google I saw that the game is prepared for "PS4 and Xbox One controllers", here's my answer and maybe yours too.

I don't mean to revive this thread but I have a bonafide xbox one controller that I was trying to use with Terraria for PC, but it won't register at all. It works with other games, and I tried running Terraria in Big Picture Mode on Steam and still have had no luck.

I don't mean to revive this thread but I have a bonafide xbox one controller that I was trying to use with Terraria for PC, but it won't register at all. It works with other games, and I tried running Terraria in Big Picture Mode on Steam and still have had no luck.
I bought the Xbox 360 controller recently, and it works

Back
Top Bottom