gaming.youtube.com: The Fall of the Gamers

SkyCommision

Duke Fishron
I just want to take this time to say how unbelieveably horrible the new YouTube Gaming channel is. First off, if you didn't know already, its basically this "new and improved" youtube designed specifically for gamers. Let me just point out why its so bad.
First off, I feel that the only reason why they did this is to make big youtubers even bigger. They recommended like a million minecraft videos for me. I'm bored of minecraft, youtube. Stop asking!
Second off, attention to all games. As stated from Chippygaming, on the left side of the website you can see games and stuff. Guess what? Terraria is under Angry Birds. First off, I've never even seen any Angry Birds on youtube. Plus, does Terraria deserve to be there? Terraria has over 15 MILLION copies! That's 3/4ths of the copies of Minecraft, and that game is big, like I said above. Some games really deserve a top spot.
If ChippyGaming were to see this rant, he would understand me. Heck, he's probably reading right now! Plus, someone got copyrighted because when they went for a bathroom break, they were playing copyrighted music in the background. YouTube unfairly unmonetized his videos and even made it so that some couldn't watch him in some countries. If you wanna here more on this rant, why not check out old Chip Chips? On youtube gaming. Lol. Wait no, nevermind, I looked that up and it went to HERO instead? Ill just use normal youtube instead.

Back
Top Bottom