Member-Run Project Garden of Eden Creation Kit. A server by Jewsus

Looks great!
How come people have such great skill in taking small things and using them as a decoration making everything so awesome?!

Feel free to log on at any time and if I am on then I will give you one on one building tips and tricks that I have learned!
That would be great, I love Terraria building so much. As a builder, I think myself very good though I'm alien to the 1.2 update and they've added so much new building content. That's my only problem.

Will you be on at 12:30-4:30 am GMT? I will be on Terraria at that time.

Okay, well I hope you are on at that time. I have this really cool aquatic themed build design in my head.

Are you online today? EDIT: uuuhm...tonight! :)
I'll visit you around 18.00pm UTC+1 after work. dammit..that would be late night around 02pm~05pm for you, wouldnt it?
i'll look around a bit ;)

You can please some of the people some of the time lol. I wont change the name of my old world map because that's what it was called and is closed now. I ran a new map each month and each map had a different name I will not change the name because some people may have a cry about it. Its a name sorry its just ridiculous what people take offence over. I'm not going to get into a religious debate in a game forum I will however point this little fact out: Jesus was a Jew. < That being said what's the big deal?View attachment 10512
Image courtesy of Google :D
There is a difference between crying and getting offended.
I don't care honestly, just warning you.

While @Jewsus 's replies aren't very nuanced, I think he's right that the name isn't all that offensive. At least it's relevant. Ish.

Back
Top Bottom