Game Mechanics GatEkEEpEr57's Player suggestion

GatEkEEpEr57

Official Terrarian
Player Suggestions

1: Npc-Player Interactive Game-play

2: Vanity taunts; Vanity set Animations.

3: Leveled weapons and items.

4: Accessory base weapon enhancers.

5: PVP Faction Biome Influence.

Section one

Npc-Player Interactive Game-play

The Diversity of the Npc is simple. Build there house. Set a chair and table. Place a Torch. And their there.

What i’m am suggesting is that the Npc AI Becomes curious overtime. Turn on sinks, flip switches, read books from a bookshelf. Simple becomes simple Npc Evolution. And if the player sells, buys, or even just clicks on him/her/it. The player is granted a chance that increases over time for a Npc: Bodyguard, Letter, And test this new item. quests.

Bodyguard:

The Npc has left something and doesn’t trust the player with location/key/code and need to go git it. It is hidden in a random generated chest somewhere on the map. Just keep the Npc alive until he/she/it makes it.

Bonus: The will now sell a curtain type of item or Increase Npc’s attack or defense by acquired item.

Letter:

The Npc wants you to carry a letter personalty to a curtain other Npc.

Bonus: Humorous text and coin or item.

Try this new item.

The player has been asked to try a dangerous new item. The item cannot leave the player’s inventory and cannot return it until tomorrow morning. In witch the player can rate the item.

Bonus: Developers can gain player opinions in game about new items. Player is ask for coin or keep un item.

Enough about missions.

Now we talk about using player hair gen for a more random looking Npc’s

The diversity of the hair selection can give Npc’s diversity as well this should be just a tweak for most npc’s.

Humanoid enemies like the pirates can use this simillier feature to diversity appearunce

Phantomarmor Enemies can use sprites from player armor to make them diverse as well.

Section two

Vanity taunts

Simple idea. player equip vanity set of 2-4 items in which give the player a taunt animation.

Press assigned command to taunt.

Section three

Leveled Weapons and Items

My example is the slime staff. Summons a baby slime that never grows up. Instead the minion grows stronger overtime up to lvl 5 max. Time basically levels the minion. But re-summoning the creature resets the creature.

The same rule can apply the mount Baby Sharkron. But cannot reset because it’s a mount. and the baby faced monster pet.

Section four

Accessory base weapon enhancers.

The yo-yo bag. Is the base idea for this idea. But i can see this idea for the keybrand weapon “Keyrings”, the phazesword ”Modes”, most gun and bow weapon “quives and clips”.

Each item granting the weapon curtain and unique properties to the item. like throwing, charge strike, dash attack, bane enemy type... etc.

This removes the better item like terrarian is better than every other item thinking. And What item makes my keybrand equal to the terrarian’s damage, control, and speed.

Section 5 will be posted later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom