Switch Gelatin world tour achivement bug?

Dreamsage

Terrarian
I have killed all the possible slimes i encountered. Even the corruption slimes from hardmode and the slimes from the hallow and crimson. However it says that i still need to fight one more. Is it a bug?

Then It might be a bug, Just in case, Look at the wiki of terraria and make sure, Or simply kill them all again, If it doesn't work, Its a bug for sure.

Look at all hte slimes on the wiki and see which ones you haven't killed. And, if you have to, kill every single one that you think you could not have killed yet. (try dungeon slime)

I have killed all the possible slimes i encountered. Even the corruption slimes from hardmode and the slimes from the hallow and crimson. However it says that i still need to fight one more. Is it a bug?
You’re probably getting unlucky by not finding whatever last slime you need, the achievement should be unlockable.

I found out that the reason that i dont have the achivement is because one of the slimes that count to the achivement is not in the game. And that slime is the jungle slime.

I dont know why but its not in the game apperantly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200510-143107_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200510-143107_Samsung Internet.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 122
Yeah no its bugged out. I killed every slime possible and it still says i have 1 more slime to kill. and yes i did kill a jungle slime

Back
Top Bottom