tModLoader Gelly Expansion

Shaqu3x6

Terrarian
kryska.png

Gelly Expansion

icon.png

189428-1f1ad4bd927be8164ff971bbe9b0b30d.jpg

This mod adds new items made out of Gel.
For now this mod is pretty poor , but in future I want to add many new recepies , block's and maybe NPC's.

kryska.png

For now there is only:

-GellySword

GellySword.png

1c.png

-Pink GellySword

GellySword_P.png

2c.png

-Gelly Helmet

GelHelmet.png

3c.png

-Gelly Breastplate

GelBody.png

4c.png

-Gelly Leggins

GelLeg.png

5c.png

kryska.png

ChangeLog 1.0.5
-Added new recipe for pink gel.

ChangeLog 1.0.4
-Added Jelly Armor(textures may be changed)

ChangeLog 1.0.3
-Edited swords damage , value and knockback :)

If you have any suggestions what should I add to the mod , just leave them under this thread or send me private message. :)

Last edited:
I like the way this mod is looking so far. One thing that I would suggest is that the pink GellySword should have more knockback than the normal GellySword, since it's made from bouncy pink gel. Otherwise, this mod looks like it has some good potential!

You should add a prehardmode gel set, and a hardmode gel set. The two prehard mode sets could be blue and pink gel, blue gel sword will slow enemies for .5 or 1 seconds and the pink gel will deal 1.5 or 2x knockback. The set bonus for regular gel could be (enemies will be slowed for 2 seconds on hit and you can stick/climb walls.) The pink gel set bonus (You will bounce if you fall high enough [up to 5 block high bounce] and take 50% less fall damage) if there are slime bows, Blue one will turn wooden arrows into "sticky arrows, a new arrow" that sticks to enemies and does 1 damage a tick for say 5 or so seconds. The pink slime bow will turn arrows into "Bouncy Arrows" which is a new arrow that will bounce off of enemies, and walls 4 or 5 times before breaking. (each slime arrows requires 50 arrows and 5 of the desired slime). the hardmode set will be Pink gel, blue gel, sludge, and souls of night or light. the hardmode set could have a new debuff towards enemies like (set bonus for armor: you apply an armor breaking and skin burning slime unto enemies every attack. which will break armor, and poison/burn the enemy for 5-8 seconds, idk how long you want it to last) and if there is a bow it will turn all wooden arrows into "Corrosive Slime Arrows" which will be a new item that breaks armor, and does a "burn" effect.

You should add a prehardmode gel set, and a hardmode gel set. The two prehard mode sets could be blue and pink gel, blue gel sword will slow enemies for .5 or 1 seconds and the pink gel will deal 1.5 or 2x knockback. The set bonus for regular gel could be (enemies will be slowed for 2 seconds on hit and you can stick/climb walls.) The pink gel set bonus (You will bounce if you fall high enough [up to 5 block high bounce] and take 50% less fall damage) if there are slime bows, Blue one will turn wooden arrows into "sticky arrows, a new arrow" that sticks to enemies and does 1 damage a tick for say 5 or so seconds. The pink slime bow will turn arrows into "Bouncy Arrows" which is a new arrow that will bounce off of enemies, and walls 4 or 5 times before breaking. (each slime arrows requires 50 arrows and 5 of the desired slime). the hardmode set will be Pink gel, blue gel, sludge, and souls of night or light. the hardmode set could have a new debuff towards enemies like (set bonus for armor: you apply an armor breaking and skin burning slime unto enemies every attack. which will break armor, and poison/burn the enemy for 5-8 seconds, idk how long you want it to last) and if there is a bow it will turn all wooden arrows into "Corrosive Slime Arrows" which will be a new item that breaks armor, and does a "burn" effect.

Thanks for suggestions ,
Gel armor will definitely be in my mod.
I will think about the rest of your suggestions and maybe I will add some of them in the future. :)

Reactions: NiN
Hey if you want help with sprites i'm willing to help!
Thank for proposition , but for now I want this to be one person work. :)
But I will remember you , and maybe i would ask you for make some sprites in the future if you still wanna help. ;)

Back
Top Bottom