Biomes & Nature Gemstone animals!

darkmega5

The Destroyer
maybe there could be ruby/sapphire/topaz/amethyst/diamond/amber/emerald/any gemstone I may have missed animal variants (Ex: emerald bunny, sapphire penguin, amber bird.) they could sell for less than gold variants, but more than the normal variant. OR at an anvil, you could turn the gemstone animals in the normal variant and X amount of the corresponding gemstones. Like this if you want this unnecessary but cool idea!

Mmmm I have in mind a special gemstone critter for each little gemstone cave mini-biome you find!

Maybe they emit the color of gemstone light that is mainly found or if its a half-and-half gemstone cave it can just be random between the two :D

Golden_Bug_Net.png
Terrarium.png
Hehehe :naughty:

I really like this, especially for underground cities. Doing all gems variants for all critters will be a lot, but if there was just 1 gemstone type per critter it would be a lot more feasible. Thanks for the idea!
I feel like the gems should probably vary throughout critters instead of one gem type (ie: Amethyst bunny, diamond penguin, amber bird, sapphire squirrel, etc. Amber bunny, amber bird, amber penguin, amber squirrel, etc.). But any gemstone critter could still spice things up.

Back
Top Bottom