|\_
_/¯ ¯\_
Now watch me nae nae

\ :cool:
|| \_
_/¯ ¯\_
Now watch me copy and paste

996, here's another
Once when I was a young fellow, I met a man named jello, he was not very nice, he tried to give me lice.
I said why are you doing this? And he said I just really need to urinate!

As she accepted the mission in the pub, she had not been aware of the quests impossibility. It sounded simple, "You just need to count down, reach 0 and you win.", the barkeep said while giving her a lusty smile. "Betcha yer womenkind cant even do that." someone in the background sounded, angering her. Barely keeping her temper in check she paid the fee, teeth gritted and determined to show them how its done. Proudly stepping out of the murky tavern she who is brave inspected the quest details paper, to the townssquare she had to go and she had to expect competition against her, it said. Easy enough she thought for she was a experienced adventurer, skirmisher and fighter, but once she arrived her motivation dropped, she is pitted agains men, dozens of them and the billboard stated the two sexes would form sepperate groups and compete against each other in the contest. Glancing over the swaths of men in search of her teammates she learned a shocking fact: She would be the lone and only fighter on the womens team. And yet still, she drew her trusty chalkstick, stepped up to the billboard, her fiery mane unbound in the wind and crossed the latest number to write her own under it, as simple this might seemed to an outsider, it was a statement of pride.

Just saying ahead of time this in no way shape or form confirms my gender which I keep hidden. Based on previous posts it looks like I get to pick my side since I have no Gender. To make this game more interesting I'm going to play this game on the Female Side which looks outnumbered based on previous rounds/posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom