General MCU Discussion Thread

DaPielord

Eye of Cthulhu
Hi Everyone!
I made this thread to discuss the MCU currently, where it has been, where it will go and why. For example, where do you think the MCU will go after phase 3?

Thanks, DaPielord.

As someone who worked very closely with Marvel I cannot say what I know, but "phase 3" is definitely not a term Marvel actually uses to define where it's going, nor do I know what you mean.

My best guess is to your question is "What do you think will happen after the Infinity Wars?"

My answer to that would be that they will likely release less-frequent movies for a while, and most of them will be solo movies or start-ups/origins for new heroes.

As someone who worked very closely with Marvel I cannot say what I know, but "phase 3" is definitely not a term Marvel actually uses to define where it's going, nor do I know what you mean.

My best guess is to your question is "What do you think will happen after the Infinity Wars?"

My answer to that would be that they will likely release less-frequent movies for a while, and most of them will be solo movies or start-ups/origins for new heroes.
So the phases was just an idea on the internet? And the phase idea is that the MCU is split into three phases, phase 1 being Iron Man to The Avengers, Phase 2 being everything from Iron Man 3 to Ant-Man, and Phase 3 being Civil War to Captain Marvel. And I just looked on the wiki and it says something about an untitled avengers film...

Back
Top Bottom