Other Game General ULTRAKILL Discussion

2D_Emerald

The Destroyer
The thread is self explanatory - discuss all things ULTRAKILL! What's your favorite level? Favorite enemy? Favorite weapon? Do you have all the P ranks? What're your best times? Feel free to discuss!

I'll go first - my favorite level has to be something in act 2. 5-3, 6-1, and P-2 are all incredibly fun (though I only play P-2 if I wanna experience pain). Least favorite is 2-2, it's just not as fun to replay in my opinion.

My favorite enemy has to be the Cerberus, since they add a nice bit of depth to combat in my opinion. Least favorite is the mindflayer, thanks to P-2.. though they're fun on their own.

My favorite weapon is unsurprisingly the marksman revolver, and my least favorite is the S.R.S. cannon, as I feel it's a little too niche for me.

I personally play on violent and have all P ranks, secrets, and challenges. I may be an addict. I tend to prefer P ranks to any%, since they're more satisfying to me.

P-2 :red:ing sucks and I hate it, probably just because I’m rusty as hell, and because I’ve only had enough time to get to Sisyphus like twice. Long story as to why, but I essentially cant play ultrakill almost at all now.

Minos prime has got to be my favorite fight in the game, could be because I’ve learned him entirely and just love his theme and the aesthetic.

I‘ve P-ranked him on violent…. 12(?) times? At least 10.

I honestly don’t like cybergrind, no idea why.

My favorite weapon has got to be the shotgun, or the slab revolver, just in general. Lining up a parry into a combo with either of those just stimulates my brain so much.
I also hate mindflayers solely because of P-2. I did learn how to knuckleblaster parry correct though, and I then incorporated the knuckle blaster usage to learn the Maurice instakill. Favorite enemy has got to be Swordsmachine(s). I love the design, fighting them, and all the cool parries that come about during their fights.

Ive also almost P ranked the entire game and have all the secrets, P-2 is all I have left to P-rank, but I’m unsure if I‘ll have enough time at any point to no longer be rusty at the game enough to P rank it. I also play on violent. I have about 65 hours on the game.

PRAISE THE ULTRAKILL DISCUSSION!

Last edited:
YES IT :red:ING HAPPENED LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASED
WOOOOOOO
@Conceptual Cherry numba 7 C'MERE
funkytown.gif

i just wanna see what gabriel does
he is a cool character
and i bet when the game ends everyone gonna be like "we treated him so bad but at what cost" lmfao

Generally speaking my favourite level is 5-3 i love the music and the way the ship flips over because of the leviathan. My favourite enemy is 100% gotta be the streetcleaner, they are just cool, and they're really fun to instakill haha. I actually hate maurice. I'm so used to pellet parry switching with shotguns that half the time I try to blow up maurices and they are just immune? Grr. My favourite weapon is 100% the shotgun, I love being able to parry the pellets and also shoot the ejected cores, so fun! Oh, and if the whiplash counts as a weapon then it's my easy favourite arm.
I've been working on 100% profiles for all difficulties, but sisyphus prime is -_-

my least fav enemies are the flamethrower guys and the first enemy
they are really annoying like i cant touch the ground anymore alright then

About the Lucifer prime thing, it’s a cool thought, but I’m pretty sure Hakita said he wouldn’t add the devil as a boss, because it would be “too cliche“ in his own words. My guess is another character from the Greek mythology, or maybe a someone from the Christian religion.
We’ve learned that the secrets and lore in the first and second layer of each act relate to the prime boss of that layer. In act 1, Lust had the account of Minos being murdered, and the pictures of him, In act 2, Greed had the corpse of Sisyphus crucified and his picture. These also coincide with their domains. Minos ”ruled” the lust layer, and Sisyphus “ruled” the greed layer. This means that wherever we find secret accounts of another entity, they were likely the ruler of that layer, and will likely be the boss of P3.

that’s just what I’m thinking though.

P-2 :red:ing sucks and I hate it, probably just because I’m rusty as hell, and because I’ve only had enough time to get to Sisyphus like twice. Long story as to why, but I essentially cant play ultrakill almost at all now.
I can see why, but I personally think it's a fun level. It is extremely difficult though, and to play it I need to be really warmed up.
I honestly don’t like cybergrind, no idea why.
I used to hate it, but now it's super fun!! Not sure what changed, but I love it.
Can't wait for ACT-3 and the violence, fraud and treachery layers. Lucifer prime? Idk but hype train 🚋
Seriously, I can't wait to see what kind of stuff hakita comes up with for act 3. Not sure about Lucifer prime, feels too cliche. What I'm most excited for is honestly the new weapons, as well as finishing Gabe's story.
Generally speaking my favourite level is 5-3 i love the music and the way the ship flips over because of the leviathan.
YES!! 5-3 is so god damn good!
Oh, and if the whiplash counts as a weapon then it's my easy favourite arm.
Same, it's super fun to use. Though I'm not really sure why people are upset about the nerf, it's still extremely good and fun to use.
Nice! What difficulty is that? I tend to play on violent so I get really confused when I watch someone play standard and the malicious faces don't enrage. Too used to it.
About the Lucifer prime thing, it’s a cool thought, but I’m pretty sure Hakita said he wouldn’t add the devil as a boss, because it would be “too cliche“ in his own words. My guess is another character from the Greek mythology, or maybe a someone from the Christian religion.
We’ve learned that the secrets and lore in the first and second layer of each act relate to the prime boss of that layer. In act 1, Lust had the account of Minos being murdered, and the pictures of him, In act 2, Greed had the corpse of Sisyphus crucified and his picture. These also coincide with their domains. Minos ”ruled” the lust layer, and Sisyphus “ruled” the greed layer. This means that wherever we find secret accounts of another entity, they were likely the ruler of that layer, and will likely be the boss of P3.

that’s just what I’m thinking though.
That's my thought as well, and it'd be kind of a weird contrast to the other prime souls if we just straight up fought satan.

By the way, do I use direct replies too much..? I see other people not using them as much as I do.

Back
Top Bottom