Other Game General ULTRAKILL Discussion

How’s it annoying, if I may?
If you're referring to in general, it's going well, I'd say.
This week's stressful because I have to perform the last post and reveille in front of my ENITRE school, and some veterans.
Other than that I have a few free weekends to chill and play videogames like Tf2 (online) and ULTRAKILL (offline)

If you're referring to in general, it's going well, I'd say.
This week's stressful because I have to perform the last post and reveille in front of my ENITRE school, and some veterans.
Other than that I have a few free weekends to chill and play videogames like Tf2 (online) and ULTRAKILL (offline)
Noice.

Just saying I meant how is the alt-shotgun annoying as this is the er
Ultrakill thread

Noice.

Just saying I meant how is the alt-shotgun annoying as this is the er
Ultrakill thread
wait did you say
oh
you did
*BLUSHES INTENSLY*

Uh guh yeah it's annoying because you have to time when it hits enemies
and you need to be really precise to get the max damage from it
I need to press 5 buttons at once to get a core eject
and
uh yeah
>////<

wait did you say
oh
you did
*BLUSHES INTENSLY*
=P

Uh guh yeah it's annoying because you have to time when it hits enemies
and you need to be really precise to get the max damage from it
I need to press 5 buttons at once to get a core eject
and
uh yeah
>////<
…I mean I do agree on the timings, buut whiplash cancelling I find to be the easiest way to pull off a full-speed shotgun. I keep it in my third shotgun slot (overpump for first, core for second for a little bit of shotgun swapping, not like I use that trick a ton) as styling for solo heavy enemies…

Jumpstart nailgun is…interesting though. Godsend for wiping out smaller fodder as long as you can strap a cable to some fodder and whiplash it in your face. As you can kill it right there to set off the shock early.

…I mean I do agree on the timings, buut whiplash cancelling I find to be the easiest way to pull off a full-speed shotgun. I keep it in my third shotgun slot (overpump for first, core for second for a little bit of shotgun swapping, not like I use that trick a ton) as styling for solo heavy enemies…

Jumpstart nailgun is…interesting though. Godsend for wiping out smaller fodder as long as you can strap a cable to some fodder and whiplash it in your face. As you can kill it right there to set off the shock early.
As of current I have alt blue and red shotgun, but overcharge on green shotgun does more damage and is easier to use, so it's staying.
Currently, I am looking for a better splitshot alternative, because alt marksman buff makes it amazing to use, especially against schisms, but I can only hit one enemy at a time now.
Firestarter is kind ridiculous against grounded enemies, especially underwater. (it :red:ing explodes).

As for jumpstart, I haven't used it too much, but It's ok, I suppose. Very annoying, like, I need to think intensely to switch to it when I see a large crowd of enemies...

Oh and sawed on shotgun is... Ok.
It's good for quickly dealing with enemies that you missed.

As of current I have alt blue and red shotgun, but overcharge on green shotgun does more damage and is easier to use, so it's staying.
Wait really?
Could've sworn overpump at max speed dealt more damage but yeah, did prefer the easier utility (only needs 1 dash to avoid the explosion).

Currently, I am looking for a better splitshot alternative, because alt marksman buff makes it amazing to use, especially against schisms, but I can only hit one enemy at a time now.
Firestarter is kind ridiculous against grounded enemies, especially underwater. (it :red:ing explodes).
I don't use the firestarter enough, hehe.
Sawblades and knuckleblaster get the job done more easily.

As for jumpstart, I haven't used it too much, but It's ok, I suppose. Very annoying, like, I need to think intensely to switch to it when I see a large crowd of enemies...
Same tho.

Oh and sawed on shotgun is... Ok.
It's good for quickly dealing with enemies that you missed.
I don't use the chainsaw enough, hehe.

1713765671835.png

Back
Top Bottom