General Visual Novel Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora3500

🌳
Staff member
Did not see a similar topic for discussing Visual Novels here so I decided to create one. Not sure if it is more appropriate to put it in this section or the "other games" section since Visual Novels are technically games but there is normally no or little gameplay in them as they are 100% focused on the story.

Any visual novel can be discussed here from things like Saya No Uta, Clannad, and Higurashi. From the themes the novel is trying to show to your favorite ending of a Visual Novel and why it is your favorite.

Would a visual novel be the same as a graphic novel? I can't seem to find anyone else who likes graphic novels like I do.

Would a visual novel be the same as a graphic novel? I can't seem to find anyone else who likes graphic novels like I do.

They are different. Because a Graphic Novel is more like a book and is in a tangible form, while a visual novel is in the form of an application on a computer and has music to go along with it.

It is also difficult to find visual novel fans, so we're in the same boat on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom