Gentlemanly Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugars

Retinazer
Insult the user above you in the least strongly-worded way possible.
Try to use as many big, pretentious-sounding words and euphemisms as possible.

Rules are simple:
You can be suggestive, but not blatantly explicit. Pseudonyms/euphemisms are good.
Swear very, very rarely if at all.
Pretend you are wearing a top hat and a monocle. It helps, trust me.
USE COMPLETE SENTENCES, PUNCTUATE AND CAPITALIZE. k?

Let the mild impoliteness begin.

Mister Nobody, I regret to inform you that I indeed strongly dislike you.

Oh, such hypocrisy! You wound me! I see no gentlemanly apparel on you, good sir! And might I just say, you have a very, very questionable taste in tea!

Well now. You, sir, are no gentleman at all! The gauntlet has been dashed in your face! The duel is on at sundown! 20 Paces!

You uncultured swine! Rock-tossing? Although your solving of problems with extreme violence does not affect me in any way, I can not help but exclaim my discomfort having to witness such savagery. You are not true gentlemen! True gentlemen hold open doors for fair ladies, they chew with their mouths closed, they dress properly, and most importantly they do not resort to violence! We are not knights, we are simple folk who solve conflicts over a cup of tea, nothing else!

And whoever is willing to answer, do you happen to have any siblings? This is of the utmost importance.

I have a brother, that is all. You call us savages for ways of violence? We fight with honor, and with duty in our hearts. Violence is human nature, are you saying you're inhuman you moss-licking heathen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom