Mobile Get it free bug

Britishblue

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Galaxy A51
Mobile OS
Android 10
I doubt anyone had had this happen but I just got my first android phone so I didn't own terraria on my phone. I saw you could get the Google play pass free 1 month and terraria was on it. I downloaded terraria and a special launcher called <removed by forum staff>. once my play pass expired terraria can no longer be launched as expected, however launching it through my <removed by forum staff> allows me to play the game. This is basically a free terraria bug. Just wanted to say in case it did cause problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt anyone had had this happen but I just got my first android phone so I didn't own terraria on my phone. I saw you could get the Google play pass free 1 month and terraria was on it. I downloaded terraria and a special launcher called <removed by forum staff>. once my play pass expired terraria can no longer be launched as expected, however launching it through my <removed by forum staff> allows me to play the game. This is basically a free terraria bug. Just wanted to say in case it did cause problems.
Hi there @Britishblue, thanks for this info, I’ve passed it along. I edited the details out your post, so that it doesn’t give more advertisement of this opportunity to others.

Back
Top Bottom