Game Mechanics Get rid of legacy bugs!

White_Shadow

Eye of Cthulhu
I am in total confusion as to why legacy bugs even exist. It is obviously an easy fix, as the devs already fixed it on another console. They know exactly how to fix it, and yet leave it sitting there, under the excuse of "legacy issues". Please stop this, its infuriating when you find a bug and the devs are just like, "oh yeah we already fixed that but we're gonna wait until the next update to fix it because it's a legacy issue." This is the best section I could find for this, so sorry if its in the wrong section.

Terraria has become a huge game. Fixing every legacy bug could take forever for just a small outcome.

To have waited so long to just hear they've fixed the minor things may not be worth getting back at it. Hence why they usually go along a larger implementation to make the update worth calling it major.

I've already heard 1.3.6 was supposed to be an update that focussed on the details and bugs related to them. This has already grown out to be 1.4. So I'm having good expectations of it.

Back
Top Bottom