Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one for you.

• Increase the value of Heart/Mana Statues
  • Have an NPC [mechanic?] sell them towards the endgame [post-plantera?] OR make them craftable from the surplus of heart crystals and mana stars you will inevitably have
  • Have the description of functional statues state their purpose
Since every tutorial video ever will show off arenas with like five of the damn things and I'm lucky if I even find one. Their rarity combined with how useful they are and no proper tooltip just kind of rubs me the wrong way, like their health-giving is an afterthought. They should be more integral to the game and easier to get because of how much the meta for bosses is based around them. A proper description of their use in the tooltip will encourage more people to use the wire mechanics when they eventually get a hold of one.

Last edited:
We have a Mechanic, how about an Engineer! He sells items that physically move, change, or transport blocks. He is also part of a love triangle with the Mechanic and the Goblin Tinkerer. Items that he would sell should be...

Block Transporter- Allows blocks and items to be transfered through pipes into chests!

Pipes- Similar to wire, but thicker and can transport liquids, blocks, and items.

Wireless Device- Right click on one, right click on another, and its like invisible wire.

Piston- Pushes blocks a certain amount of feet. (Push distance nay vary from Piston to Piston)

Jackhammer- Mines blocks in a similar way to a Drill.

Engineer's Clothes- Self explanatory.

Heavy Duty Pressure Plate- Requires a certain amount of thrown items to land on it to activate.

Remote Detonator- Right click on a placed explosive, and the two are synced. Click to detonate.

More Traps- Maybe gun traps, drowning traps, or mob traps?

Other mechanics... (See what I did there! Ha Ha Ha... I'm not funny...)

When a wire isn't connected to anything in open water, it electrocutes the water, doing lava damage to any mob that goes in.

More mechanical mobs- Not necessarily bosses, just mobs.

Tazer/Taser- Stuns mobs, and hold down Left click for continuous damage.

Stun Gun- Stuns mob for 5 seconds, and does 8 damage.

Shock Canon- (Hardmode) Fires multiple homing electric beams. Deals 68 damage.

Robot Invasion- Various robots with guns and special powers come to kill you.

More Wrenches- Pink, Yellow, dyed, etc.

Hi-Tech Grappel- Fires a grapple that has same range as a Dual Hook. Fires up to 3 grapples.

Electrocuted Debuff- Takes away 3 health a second. Movement speed slowed by 250%

That's all I can think of. Can't wait for the update. Please have more Pre-Hardmode additions, as I am getting sick of all of this Endgame stuff.

We have a Mechanic, how about an Engineer! He sells items that physically move, change, or transport blocks. He is also part of a love triangle with the Mechanic and the Goblin Tinkerer. Items that he would sell should be...

Block Transporter- Allows blocks and items to be transfered through pipes into chests!

Pipes- Similar to wire, but thicker and can transport liquids, blocks, and items.

Wireless Device- Right click on one, right click on another, and its like invisible wire.

Piston- Pushes blocks a certain amount of feet. (Push distance nay vary from Piston to Piston)

Jackhammer- Mines blocks in a similar way to a Drill.

Engineer's Clothes- Self explanatory.

Heavy Duty Pressure Plate- Requires a certain amount of thrown items to land on it to activate.

Remote Detonator- Right click on a placed explosive, and the two are synced. Click to detonate.

More Traps- Maybe gun traps, drowning traps, or mob traps?

Other mechanics... (See what I did there! Ha Ha Ha... I'm not funny...)

When a wire isn't connected to anything in open water, it electrocutes the water, doing lava damage to any mob that goes in.

More mechanical mobs- Not necessarily bosses, just mobs.

Tazer/Taser- Stuns mobs, and hold down Left click for continuous damage.

Stun Gun- Stuns mob for 5 seconds, and does 8 damage.

Shock Canon- (Hardmode) Fires multiple homing electric beams. Deals 68 damage.

Robot Invasion- Various robots with guns and special powers come to kill you.

More Wrenches- Pink, Yellow, dyed, etc.

Hi-Tech Grappel- Fires a grapple that has same range as a Dual Hook. Fires up to 3 grapples.

Electrocuted Debuff- Takes away 3 health a second. Movement speed slowed by 250%

That's all I can think of. Can't wait for the update. Please have more Pre-Hardmode additions, as I am getting sick of all of this Endgame stuff.

Sweet! Really Awesome Idea for a new npc! +1 Support

How about a block that comes off, like an hidden trap or something like that like a wall fire trap that it will only show up when an enemy or target activates

I've got a few ideas~!
How about an actuator-like device you place on walls, but rather than messing with their solid state, grants a sort of electrical animation of sorts when powered via switch/pressure plate/lever and special wire? Here's how I imagined it might be:

• Copper Wire/Tin Cable | 1x Copper/Tin Bar for 10x wire | Wire for sending electrical power | Tooltip: "Shocking, isn't it?"
  • Electrical Workbench | Dropped from Skeletron(100% drop rate I would figure) and Sold by Mechanic | Allows for the crafting of Copper Wire, Tin Cable, Wire, and Electrical Devices.
  • Low Voltage Electrical Transistor | 2x Iron/Lead Bar + 1x Mana Crystal | Sends a low voltage current through walls connected by Copper Wire/Tin Cable that damages enemies; only 5-20-ish damage(Or however much you see fit) but it's as fast as say Baby Slime hits or Arkhalis hits but takes time after it's 'burst' to recharge, kind of like how traps take a moment to fire after firing initially. I'd say hits maybe 8-15 times before needing to recharge? Friendly NPCs take half damage. Only powers a maximum of 10 Copper Wired/Tin Cabled walls in any direction from said Transistor with the damage being halved when hitting 3 away from the initial 5 and those last 2 doing a quarter of the damage.
  • High Voltage Electrical Transistor | Sold by Mechanic after Defeating a Mecha Boss | Sends a high voltage current through walls connected by Copper Wire/Tin Cable that damages enemies; upgraded version of the Low Voltage one but sold by the Mechanic instead of crafted after beating a Mecha boss. Deals 20-40-ish damage(or however much you see fit) but hits twice as many times as the Low Voltage one and possibly even faster before needing to 'recharge'. Goes out 15 blocks long instead of 10 with the same damage lowering from distance properties.
  • Low Voltage Tesla Coil | 3x Low Voltage Electrical Transistor + 4x Iron/Lead Bar + 30x Copper Wire/Tin Cable | Basically a Low Voltage furniture/trap that you place and it electrifies blocks within it's radius as well as does arcing damage to mobs within the radius. About as much damage as the Low Voltage Transistor.
  • High Voltage Tesla Coil | 3x High Voltage Electrical Transistor + 30x Copper Wire/Tin Cable + 5x Souls of Might + 10x Souls of Light | High voltage version of the Tesla Coil; double the radius and damage of low voltage. Not much to say.
  • Martian Plasma Globe | Dropped by UFO | Kind of like a Tesla Coil but can be placed mid-air without needing to be anchored to the ground like normal furniture and does heavy damage.
  • Maximum Capacity Transistor | 1x Low Voltage Transistor + 1x High Voltage Transistor + 5x Soul of Might + 10x Soul of Light + 3x Luminite Bar | Sends a devastating electrical current that does maximum damage possible for electric devices and never needs to recharge.
  • Maximum Capacity Tesla Coil | 1x Low Voltage Tesla Coil + 1x High Voltage Tesla Coil + 5x Soul of Might + 10x Soul of Light + 5x Luminite Bar | Same as other Tesla coils but max damage among the coils.
  • Strange Mechanical Parts | Sold by Mechanic on a Blood Moon Post-Plantera | An item similar to Illegal Gun Parts from the Arms Dealer; solely for crafting. Tooltip: "These look pretty out of this world... and maybe illegal in some places..."
  • Martian Transponder | 1x Strange Mechanical Parts + 100x Martian Conduit Plating + 10x Soul of Might + 10x Soul of Sight + 10x Soul of Fright + 10x Soul of Flight | Summons the Martian Invasion. We have an easier way to summon the Moon Lord as well as the Solar Eclipse, please give us the option to summon an invasion rather than hoping for a probe to spawn.
Those are just the mostly crafting items and ideas; next are the electrical related/fitting drop or crafting ideas for weapons/armor:
  • Plasma Globe | Sold by Traveling Merchant in Hardmode | Both a cool decoration item AND functional! It acts like a Crystal Ball in terms of some crafting and lets you create Living Electricity blocks, Electrical Walls and all manner of electrical visual blocks! Also when paired with a Bookcase, you can make electrical spells and magic items. We have a severe lack of these besides the Electrosphere Launcher and Magnet Sphere, which the latter is barely even electrical besides style!
  • Control Module | Dropped by Tesla Turret(High Chance), Martian Drone(Medium Chance) and Gigazapper(Low Chance) | Summons a Tesla Turret to shock your enemies; basically think Frost Hydra/Spider Queen Staff only dropped during the Martian Invasion from the above things.
  • Wire Armor | x40 Wire + 5 Copper Wire/Tin Cable(Helmet) | x50 Wire + x15 Copper Wire/Tin Cable + 1 Low Voltage Transistor(Breastplate) | x45 Wire + x10 Copper Wire/Tin Cable(Grieves) | We have Wood, we have Cactus, we have Beetle; why not Wire? It cool be a cool tight-looking armor where you look like you're covered with rows of wire across your arms, legs and torso with some sort of center piece armor at your chest(the transistor). Pre-hardmode armor; about as much defense as Fossil armor. Set Bonus: Emits a small, low voltage electrical field around you that damages enemies that get close; generates low light.
  • Highly Conductive Wire Armor | Wire Armor Helmet + 10x Soul of Light + 2x Soul of Might(Helmet) | Wire Armor Breastplate + 1x High Voltage Transistor + 10x Soul of Light + 5x Soul of Might(Breastplate) | Wire Armor Grieves + 10x Soul of Light + 3x Soul of Might(Grieves) | A hardmode version of the wire armor above. Set Bonus: Emits a large(about as large as Inferno Potion ring) field of electricity that damages enemies that come close; generates light. I figure besides the Inferno Potion-like ring around the player for the electrical field, the armor could give a Plasma-like glow to the player and/or sparks under their feet when they run. Perhaps maybe even a Super Saiyan 2-like electricity aura effect?

• Martian Armor | 1x Strange Mechanical Parts + 50x Martian Conduit Plating + 10x Soul of Flight(Helmet) | 1x Strange Mechanical Parts + 75x Martian Conduit Plating + 18x Soul of Flight(Breastplate) | 1x Strange Mechanical Parts + 65x Martian Conduit Plating + 15x Soul of Flight(Grieves) | We don't have Martian related armor really outside of vanity, so I thought we could add something along these lines. Set Bonus: Deal X Amount of Extra Damage with Martian Weaponry + Hold UP to hover above the ground and defy gravity. Kind of like an armor-based version of what the flying carpet can do plus extra damage with Martian stuff! Up to you how much you'd want to boost damage. As for the armor set effect, maybe a sort of vertical afterimage when you're hovering with a cool sci-fi spacey-like sound effect? As for non-hovering effect, maybe a slow pulsating light that runs down your armor, kind of similar-ish to Martian Conduit Plating?
  • Living Electricity Block | Craft at Plasma Globe | Pretty self-explanatory.
  • Zeus' Thunderbolt | 100x Living Electricity + 5x Unicorn Horn + 25x Soul of Light + 5x Soul of Might | Think of a super fast moving throwing spear that costs Mana instead, kind like Magic Dagger and the like but unlike Javelins/Bone Javelins. Rather than 'stick' to enemies, it causes them to be slowed as they take electrical damage over time and gain a sort of sparking effect as a result.

• Lightning Storm Cloud | 1x Living Electricity + 1x Rain Cloud | Craft at Plasma Globe | A cloud block that also does mini-lightning effects with POSSIBLE little thunder noises, dunno how annoying that'd be or not.
  • Snow Cloud | 1x Snow Block + 1x Rain Cloud | Craft at Crystal Ball | Pretty self explanatory; I know it doesn't fit the electricity/Mechanic theme but I thought it'd be a good item; snoooooow~! :3
  • Electricity-Based Debuff? | Pretty self explanatory, but I'm not good at debuff ideas. Maybe when you get shocked you get a sort of Pokemon-like paralyzed debuff where you can still move, but you're slowed and take brief but HEAVY damage over time? Kinda like a momentary shock. Could even do a cute little info about the debuff like 'BZZZT! Slowed and taking heavy damage!'. Could have a new item for the Goblin Tinkerer based on his implied interest with the Mechanic like...
  • Rubber Gloves | Sold by the Goblin Tinkerer during a Blood Moon | Prevents the 'Electrified' debuff. Kind of a cute nod to the Pokemon anime where Ash handled Pikachu on occasion with rubber gloves. Alternatively it could be boots, but I think we need more hand-based accessories! Also, maybe craft together with the Mittens that stop cold-based debuffs and have them be something like... Wool-Insulated Rubber Gloves or something? I dunno. Sounds cool though!

• Electricity Dyes | Received from Dye Trader for Strange Plants | Think about it~! Electric animated dyes with all sorts of colors! Pink, Blue, Purple, maybe even a dye to make you look like a walking Plasma Globe~!

• Strange Weathervane | Drops super rarely from Angry Nimbus(Like Rod of Discord rare) | Summons a Cloud for you to ride. Okay, now this is like... references galore. For one, you have a bad :red: cloud mount; secondly, it's a nod to Goku's Nimbus from Dragonball, and lastly, why not make it similar to the Fairy light pet where you get different variants from summoning it? Sometimes you get a normal cloud that releases little cloud puffs as you fly, sometimes you get storm clouds that drop rain and lightning, and then sometimes you get a cloud that drops snow! Obviously a flying mount; maybe faster than the UFO but it despawns if you run into any blocks or get hit? Kinda like the cloud breaking up if you hit something.

• Lightning Sword | Drops rarely from Angry Nimbus | A sword in the shape of a lightning bolt; does the possible electric-based debuff on hit. Not much else to be said.

• Storm Throw | Drops rarely from Angry Nimbus | A Yo-Yo that does similar to the sword above but a Yo-Yo. Maybe drops rain and lightning from the Yo-Yo or string itself?
  • Bow of Storms | Drops rarely from Angry Nimbus | A bow that converts arrows into super quick lightning bolts. Pretty self-explanatory.

• More Cloud/Electric Based Enemies? | For how much Floating Islands are a thing, it kinda sucks the only two enemies you see bar events are like... Harpies and Wyverns.

And that's about all the ideas I have for now; might post more later; I know it's long and I kinda went off the Mechanic in general, but I think electricity is a great idea in terms of becoming a thing in Terraria!

Haven't read to see if these have been suggested yet, but here goes:

• More wiring colors. Think this is a pretty obvious and easy addition
  • Wireless Transceivers: Long-range wiring connector, divided by color: when a trigger signal is sent to a transceiver, it broadcasts that trigger to all other transceivers of the same color. Probably needs to be a post-martian/Moon Lord item for balance reasons (since this would make world-spanning telportation networks much, much easier to build).
  • Remote control/Receiver: First part is an equipment item (kinda like hooks or mounts preferably.) which when used, sends a trigger through any on-screen Receivers. Have control over when devices are activated without having to run over plates or interact with switches or levers, as long as you are on screen
  • Delay Timer: Unique timer that "holds" the trigger signal for 1/3/5 seconds, before sending it down the line, giving you time to move/get into place/run away before whatever you started actually starts.
  • "Reset" Timer: Works like a normal timer, but sends only one extra signal 1/3/5 seconds after the first signal before turning off. Pressure plate door that opens/closes behind you automatically without having to hit another trigger.
...and Last, but not least.
  • Switchboard: Placeable object with a specific "In" block, "Trigger" block, and multiple "Out" blocks. When a trigger is sent to through the wiring that connects to the "in" block, it sends that signal through one of the "out" blocks, depending on the object's state. When a trigger is sent to the "Trigger" block, this will change the switchboard's settings, changing which of the "Out" blocks the trigger gets sent through. Switchboard could also be activated manually, like timers. Even if it's only a 2x2 object with 2 Outs and 1 in, this could increase the complexity of the things we can make expodentially.

One thing that I've tended to find myself needing in my wiring systems: some kind of delay timer that relays a single signal a few seconds after receiving an input. You could stagger traps and do other trigger chains with one.

I'm going to lay out 1 wire idea and the rest are other ideas

1. Mechanical boss summoning items 20 gold each hardmode only
2. Event boss mask Santa nk1 needs a mask you have trophy's why can't they have masks
3.astronaut NPC found bound in space after maitian maddeness is defeated
4. Datin NPCs? Like you can date dryad,mechnic, guide,stylist,demolist and ect. Dating lowers the price for who you dating items and you can't date arms dealer,nurse,old man,clothed and tax collect ect.
5. Summoning slots so u can die them and they max out how many minons you can have

thats it some are dumb and of topic

Hello everyone, initially sorry for my bad English. Also, sorry if I write the idea, what someone already had. I have not read all the previous comments.
Thanks for understanding :)

It might be good if you could catch enemy monsters. Mechanic can sell special trap only in hardmode during blood moon and the solar eclipse for 20 gold. I imagine this trap, like a trap from the movie Ghostbusters. When the enemy steps on trap, the light cone will make and the enemy will be imprisoned inside. Reach the trap is 10 blocks high, just for flying enemies. The trap is then possible to open into inventory, like for example Treasure Bag. You can catch only one enemy monster. Does not work on bosses and enemies like Wyvern and Paladin.
Captured monsters can be placed in special cages or terraria. This was made from copper or tin bar, silver or tungsten bar, gold or platinum bar and glass in mythril or orichalcum anvil. This special Terrarium work also with Truffle worm.

Another thing might be good. Accessory named Wire Bag. This accessory reduces the consumption of the Wires by 10%. It's crafted of Wire, Mechanical ruler, Ruler (from Goblin Tinkerer) and Silk on Heavy Work Bench. In hardmode Wire Bag can be improved on Mechanic Wire Bag. This reduces the consumption of the Wires by 20%. This was crafted from Wire Bag, Cog and any one Wrench on Heavy Work Bench.

Another thing - purple and yellow wrench. And also colored wire cutters - blue, green, purple and yellow. Each wire cutters harvest only appropriate color wire. Plus universal wire cutters - harvest all the colors of the wire.

Other items for sale:
Spike Trap - involvement is similar like other traps, can be placed on the floor (not on the platforms). The size is the same as for example pressure plate. After activation ejected spike, 1 block tall. Salable after defeating one of the mechanical boss for 50 silver.
Turret - ranged weapon can be placed, must be filled with bullets, a maximum of one stack. Must be activated by a switch or lever connected wire. It focuses only on common enemies, does not work on bosses. Consume all kinds of bullets. Does not work with endless Musket pouch. Salable after defeating a mechanical bosses for 20 gold.
Mechanic vanity set - Mechanic shirt and Mechanic pants. For 5 gold during Haloween.

Thank for reading :)

I know some of these probably been mentioned already, and some might be already in game (Barely touched some of the mechanic stuff yet); but what I would like to see is:

Laser wiring: Using lasers for something like a trip wire. That florescent mod that was mentioned earlier makes sense for this.

Drawbridge: an item like a door that is 4 blocks in length that rotates on an axle. 3 length platform like block attached to a 4th. The lengthy one will rotate around the 4th block circling it. Like your normal drawbidge it will stop when there is a block in its way.
--There could be longer variants later one made with other materials. Maybe even different styles depending on the wood used for wooden ones.
--Traps could be made with this to it will move mobs/players back in a certain direction, or be an obstical similar to those spinning balls in the dungeon, but has collision type thing that will stop it from moving.
--Constant activated current will continue its' movement to rotate around the block.
--Once current goes inactive, and activates again will rotate in reverse direction.

Ship Wheel: button is held down(mouse button) on the object it will continue to be active. The ship wheel will spin slowly to imitate that it is still being held down, and stop upon release.
--This in conjunction with the drawbidge idea above could make those drawbridge dreams come true.
--Press and hold again to reverse the rotation.
--Possibly made with a cog/gear of some kind.

Conveyors: Like what others have been mentioning to transport loose items on the ground or rather that land on it. People & mobs get pushed depending on the direction it is going if activated.
--Could work with above ship wheel or any other wiring bit.
--Mainly placed horizontally, but can be placed vertically. When vertical it does not lift mobs or players. will have visually a scoop or platform like bit to indicate items can be lifted upward.
--1x1 block that will merge to become a unison one visually when multiple next to each other, unless hammered.
--Can be done diagonally, more likely with use of hammer. This will move all entities/mobs/players in a certain direction. escalator maybe.
--Direction can be tuned on placement with player facing or hammered in. Visual arrow could be hint at direction, or some kind of indicator.

Item tubes: For if the vertical part might not be feasible on the conveyor. Made to lift items up through a tube, most likely made of glass or other material. Similar to the pipe idea mentioned, but for items/entities.
--Only moves items when active.
--Vertical movement primarily. Although could be an alternative to conveyor and add horizontal as well.
--Hammer to adjust direction. By default will go in the direction of tube it is connected to.

Lift Gate: No not mechanic logic; an actual physical lift gate. Will take up a 4x3 space most likely. Acts like a movable platform that goes up and down a short distance.
--Can help in moving NPCs upward and downward easier like a short range elevator.
--Looks like a platform between a couple posts.
--Possible taller variants with better materials, but initial wooden one will be short vertical distance. Maybe metal ones are larger vertical distance up/down.
--Only needs ground below posts, if possible.
--Only moves when activated. Like a plate or lever pushed once will move it to height. Pushed again and goes back down to bottom.

Doors & trap doors open close to wiring mechanic. If this is already the case then good; if not would be nice to wire up a door to open close on plates or other activating device, possibly adding an actuator or new type of actuator so that you can determine the direction of the door opening, if it is able.
--Mechanical doors that open up vertically, and usually made of glass or some kind of metal. Needs to have a wired activator to open, as can not open manually. (or just a variant of regular doors to function like that.)
--Way to lock them. Whether actuator or some kind of wiring.

Hoppers/dispensers: Ways to use items and transport them. Hoppers being the tansport, hammer can determine direction.
--Has small inventory like 1-4 items. Possible use in item sorting to chests.
--Chest being wire-able for this kind of purpose.
--Dispensers will shoot item placed inside. If block it will be like the antilion. Has a small inventory. Like hopper hammer determines direction of fire in an 8 directional way. 4 cardinal and 4 diagonal.

Dual Armor Mannequin: Is craftable with a couple mannequins and possibly cogs or wires. Could be more expensive, and later game craftable.
--will open up to box with armor slots, two pairs. So you can drop in exactly what you want to store. Like inventory, with vanity and armor slots.
--Will show like the character all things that appear visually.
--Inactive will show first set. Active will show second set.
--Has to be wired up to change.

Pumps: Something to transport liquids from one place to another. Visually seeing it flow from one place to another.
--Pipes to connect from one pump to the other.
--Hammer to determine flow direction.

Projectile activated buttons/switches/plates.
More statue being activatable with wiring.

That is all I can think of off hand. There are many more brilliant ideas out there I'm sure, but it is what would be nice to see among some of the other great ideas.:dryadsmile:

Just thought of something else that could be added. It would be really cool if there was something that could delay signals so things only activate in a certain order rather than all at once, sort of like redstone repeaters in Minecraft. I could see this being either its own block or an added functionality of timers.

Anti-gravity generator: when activated, release a field similar to anti gravity hook, allowing players to float around in it, but drop off when they are out of the area.

Explosive wire - placed like wires, but when activated, explode like explosives, destroying all blocks within an enclosed area. Cannot be used without completely closed off an area with explosive wires.

Invisible blocks - simple block, but completely invisible in normal view when activated. Outline visible in wire view. Can still be mined and interacted with in both visible and invisible states.

Launch pad: Punt whatever is on it when activated up high (10-20 blocks?)

Attractor: Draw in all objects/creature x blocks before it (4-5?) when activated. Can be placed in all 4 directions (2 walls, ceiling, floor). Can only be placed on solid blocks. Has cool down.
Repulsor: Opposite of Attractor, pushing everything x blocks before it away from the area.

Magnetic blocks - Makes whatever that touch it get stuck there for a short amount of time after activation.

I have another one - A Sprinkler block. A technological, toggleable version of a raincloud block.

Yaknow, for farms and such.

I don't want to be too demanding, but I'd like to see some more functional statues or devices which do unique stuff like statues do.
Ah, and wiring teleporters is a pain... Maybe a near-endgame/expensive/rare item which allows a wire current to be transferred from one end of a wire to another at distance.
Also maybe something which can port a Red Wire flow to a Green one or something... Maybe adapters?

Oh, goodness, I've got more to say then I thought...
On another note, maybe some more Wrench colors and a few special Wrenches, eg: Magic Wrench (places wire at the cost of coins, somebody said this earlier too), Rainbow Wrench (a Wrench with the power to place all the normal wire colors)...

I would like to see more of the states do things when wired.
Example:
Shoe statues could give you a speed buff or something.
Sort of like the potion that boosts your speed but for a low amount of time so not as good as the potion.
Or maybe make it work differently by Glowing and as long as your nearby it boosts your speed.
The shield statue could upon activating give you a small defense boost of like 5 armor so its not as good as the potion.

It would just be neat if all the statues could be wired.

The letter statues could just glow depending on the wire color used to activate the statue.

Another idea would be for new traps.
Craftable traps based on weapons/Ammo?

Example: Take 1 Bow (different range based on bow type?) 1 Ammo type and some materials buyable from the different npcs / breaking apart other traps. (Basically need a trap dissembler. Some parts could be crafted if the right materials are avaiable.)

A spear trap using a spear and perhaps a spring? (Can interchange different spear types.)

Different things like this would be cool.

Uses for items you don't normally use would be cool. A gun trap could be made by using different guns and ammo combinations all these things would be cool to do.

Last edited:
  • Omniwrench - a wrench that changes color when you right click, freeing up 2 inventory slots
  • Omnicutter - a wire cutter that changes color when you right click, allowing you to easily remove a specific wire
  • AND gate - a circuit board with 2 inputs and 1 output, output gives signal if both inputs are active
  • NOT gate - a circuit board with 1 input and output, inverts signal
  • Delay gate - a circuit board with 1 input and output that gives a short delay to the signal
  • Toggle - a circuit board with 1 input and output, output toggles when a signal goes into input
  • Faster placement of actuators
  • .5 and .2 second clocks
  • Solar Panel - gives signal when sunlight hits it
  • I/O Antenna - transmits a signal when it gets a signal, wireless
  • Security Drone - shoots at anything that moves when active, not really useful against stronger enemies but great for pest control
  • A 3x3 version of the lever
  • Stronger versions of traps
  • More blinking lights
yes I made an account for this

OK here we go...
  • More buyable lights (because those Red/Green/Blue Lights that Santa sell's us isn't looking good)
  • Pressing Plate (punch it with something: arrow, bullet, sword projectile...)
  • More active/inactive blocks (like stone): ice blocks, mud blocks, sandstone blocks...
  • Accessory that combines ruler and toolbox and toolbelt ( then can be combined with Architect Gizmo pack to create ultimate builder's gear)
  • Trapdoor 4 block width
  • Traps change color of projectiles/fire if colored
  • Goblin's Spiky ball trap that shoots spiky ball on the close range (not bouncing)
  • Placeable Bell (creating sounds while activated)
  • Banners that lights the area
  • Projectors
  • Smoke machine (works like bubble machine)
  • Animated Mannequin/Womannequin (when activated)
  • Skeleton-electrician that drop wires/switches/plates upon death
  • Opening a chest causes a signal that can activate statues, traps... *pls don't make this with explosives;(
  • Cog mechanism can be stopped by signal
  • Teleporter got particles depending on what color it is (like campfire)
  • Сonveyor that moves blocks and mobs to the direction that can be changed by hammer (faster than zombies but slower than possesed armor)
    • Speeds up when moving towards direction and slows when moving opposite direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom