Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that's what I meant.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441098900,1441098330][/DOUBLEPOST]Make the mechanic so sometimes it looks like he is wiring something!
[DOUBLEPOST=1441099033][/DOUBLEPOST]:happy: And an enemy that drops wires

I am sure this probably was suggested before, but it would be nice to have a block that, when connected with a wire to a chest and activated, would place a first item from the chest below it (including plating a seed if suitable planting location is below).

And another thing I would like to have is a scriptable block and blocks it could interact with.

WTF are you talking about my post about the boss and wires are not together they are 2 different posts!!!! :mad:
Yep that's what I meant.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441098900,1441098330][/DOUBLEPOST]Make the mechanic so sometimes it looks like he is wiring something!
[DOUBLEPOST=1441099033][/DOUBLEPOST]:happy: And an enemy that drops wires

so I´m going to say you my suggests:
1: you can include another final boss because okram is too easy my suggest is include like a demond boss at the hell.
2. you can include too other invasions like the alien invasion in te pc.
3:I have another invassion idea you can introduce a mechanic moon or a robotic invasion
4:it could be good add an other dungeon like a labyrinth where the boss is a minotaur
:zombie::happy:

so I´m going to say you my suggests:
1: you can include another final boss because okram is too easy my suggest is include like a demond boss at the hell.
2. you can include too other invasions like the alien invasion in te pc.
3:I have another invassion idea you can introduce a mechanic moon or a robotic invasion
4:it could be good add an other dungeon like a labyrinth where the boss is a minotaur
:zombie::happy:
We just went through this, if you want to suggest this, do it in the suggestion section

Also, laser pressure plates and wall pressure plates (e.g laser is two blocks that when an entity gets in the way it triggers and a wall pressure plate that is placed like a switch but works as a pressure plate.

Heres some of my ideas:
-maybe two new wrenches?(yellow and pink would be cool)\
-conveyer belts (moves items without hoinking glitch)(its a block that can be crafted with wires and iron bars)
-silver conveyer belts )stronger version of the coneyer belt, it can move players and npcs)
-logic gates would be nice
-some sort of computer that you can attach wires to and "program" it to send out pulses to the different wires attached to it
-pressure plates that send a pulse when stepped on and stepped off of
-pressure plates that work if an item is dropped on it
-passcode locks (can be placed on containers,doors and trap doors)(enemies can still open them during blood moons)
-alarms (makes a loud sound and lights up when it recives a pulse)
-wireless connection (lets you wirelessly connet devices)

[DOUBLEPOST=1441103919,1441103888][/DOUBLEPOST]Heres some of my ideas:
-maybe two new wrenches?(yellow and pink would be cool)\
-conveyer belts (moves items without hoinking glitch)(its a block that can be crafted with wires and iron bars)
-silver conveyer belts )stronger version of the coneyer belt, it can move players and npcs)
-logic gates would be nice
-some sort of computer that you can attach wires to and "program" it to send out pulses to the different wires attached to it
-pressure plates that send a pulse when stepped on and stepped off of
-pressure plates that work if an item is dropped on it
-passcode locks (can be placed on containers,doors and trap doors)(enemies can still open them during blood moons)
-alarms (makes a loud sound and lights up when it recives a pulse)
-wireless connection (lets you wirelessly connet devices)

big suggestion: Wiring right now is based on single inputs, which makes certain contraptions odd. Why have switches, levers and pressure plates when there's no toggle effect? I think it'd be cool if levers and switches had actual on-off states. That's all. :l
[DOUBLEPOST=1441107994,1441107942][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would make the system better if you added wireless connections. That way you wouldn't have to spend ages building a line of wires to the other side of the map for teleporters. You could use specific codes to link wireless points. It would be better if you made them too expensive to be worth using on a small scale, so it can't be practically useful for building a wire across a single room.
Also this.

idk if this been suggested yet but im not going to go through 64 pages of suggetions. instead of colored wrenches maybe have a special tool that uses paint from the painter and wires and puts them with that color. then u have MUCH more wiring options.

WTF are you talking about!?
[DOUBLEPOST=1441097515,1441097450][/DOUBLEPOST]what boss?
*facepalm* why are you suggesting a boss you are specifically NOT ALLOWED to suggest, as stated in the very rules you SHOULD HAVE read, when it's not even in the correct place, then completely forgetting about it? This better be a joke.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441110209][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was thinking an accessory or helmet item would be good for that. The X-ray specs I suggested seem like they would be a good idea.
The night vision helmet could work too, so it wouldn't be almost useless by the time you might get it.

Conveyor belts, item drop activated pressure plates, wireless, multi input items instead of the single input wire system now, a dropper that connects to multiple chest which can sort items based on rarity, type, or random. A manufacturing rig that is powered by wood burning that can make blocks, supplies, potions, and other things depending on what is put into the machine. An auto sort feature would be nice fore chest as well. I remember there was a mod that did it pretty well that went with the gameki mod. Maybe after 500 kills or more of a creature you could get a statue that lets you spawn them. Maybe combining 10 heart crystals with a stack of stone you could make heart statues. A home defense system that could adapt based on whats happening like turrets or something. More traps would be excellent. Shotgun traps, swinging blade traps that you can add your own weapons into, spring board trap that could launch enemies or players, Make spikes hurt enemies when placed by players. Non-stationary traps like a rotating saw that rides on a track.. I also wouldn't mind more starter and mid game summoning and magic weapons. 10 second timer. Sorry for the bad typing. Robot invasion that drops the new mechanical items, traps, and a upgraded wrench. A blueprint board that lets you make a layout of a building with stuff in your inventory square by square, then when you hit finish it gives you a block that will spawn that house when you power it. It would come up like a map and then have your building blocks on the side of it, you select the block you want to use and then click on each block on that grid to fill it in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom