Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke & Fog Machines
Smoke Machine - A 1x1 placable gadget that makes the floor around it hazy (about 2 units high) for a certain radius. The haze goes over the characters. Can be rotated via hammer.

Fog Machine - a 1x1 placable gadget that makes the surrounding area hazy (for a certain radius). The haze goes over the characters, but doesn't go over active blocks. Can be rotated via hammer.

Smoke & Fog Machines
Smoke Machine - A 1x1 placable gadget that makes the floor around it hazy (about 2 units high) for a certain radius. The haze goes over the characters. Can be rotated via hammer.

Fog Machine - a 1x1 placable gadget that makes the surrounding area hazy (for a certain radius). The haze goes over the characters, but doesn't go over active blocks. Can be rotated via hammer.
Nice to make CS maps or even stealth multiplayer maps

Flaseron
Basicly its flairon,shoots bubbles but they explode after 1-2 seconds,after explosion they will shoot laser that chases after closest enemys deal same damage as weapon.
Bubbles creation limit\mechanic same as Flairon.
Stats:
Damage - 120
crit - 4%
average knockback
fast speed
"-Cute little bubble!Ahhhh, my leg!"
Craft:
Flairon x1, wires x10,heatray x1,meteorite bar x10.

[DOUBLEPOST=1446797263,1446797056][/DOUBLEPOST]Also lasers never misses and travel as fast as high velocity bullet

Molotov Coctail:Rebirth
Its damn overnerfed:damage nerf is ok,but crafting it is awful.You will never seek pinkys for such low dmg weapon.
2 ways of fixing this:
Bring old molotov stats and crafting back
or
Remove pink gel from crafting recipe.
Pink gel hard to obtain,too hard for 23 dmg weapon.
Like this post and we will see old molotov or atleast no pink gel in its crafting recipe!

Tommorow is my birthday so plz give me a little present:BUFF MOLOTOVS.I like them so much <3
Plz remove pink gel from crafting and buff it up to 32 dmg
PLZ CENX!

I Think more traps should be added, 2 Lenses, 10 Martin Conduit Plating and spear trap should make laser beam trap, super darts for laser shooting traps, spiky balls should make Explosive particle trap (trap emits small pulsating "spore sac spores" that explode on contact),and flamethrower should be cursed flame/ichor (world dependent with ichor/cursed flame in recipe as well) (no idea how much damage for these 4 traps.. =P)
as well as more wrenches, statues, a way to craft wires, and more traps to the dungeon, like walk through regular dungeon brick walls that hide hidden treasure rooms and harmful water?

Last edited:
I Think more traps should be added, 2 Lenses, 10 Martin Conduit Plating and spear trap should make laser beam trap, super darts for laser shooting traps, spiky balls should make Explosive particle trap (trap emits small pulsating "spore sac spores" that explode on contact),and flamethrower should be cursed flame/ichor (world dependent with ichor/cursed flame in recipe as well) as well as more wrenches, statues, a way to craft wires, and more traps to the dungeon, like walk through regular dungeon brick walls that hide hidden treasure rooms and harmful water?
traps is ok,game supporting only 4 types of wires which means only 4 wrenches(already done),Explosive particle trap is cool idea,statues are meh anyways,more traps in dungeon - more speed runs and hardcore runs failed :D
harmful water - even more fails.Hidden treasure room is cool too.
Its my opinion.

Magneron.
Flairon based weapon.
Acts like flairon:creating bubbles.Flail weapon.While bubbles exist they shoot beams at enemys just like Magnet sphere.After 1 hit can create up to 3(balance guys) bubbles.Not affected by gravity.
Stats:
damage 84 melee
crit 15%
fast speed
weak knockback
"Its berserkers nightmare..."
Craft:
Flairon x1,magnet sphere x1, soul of might x20, soul of flight x10(Its why its not affect by gravity,also i need to fill recipe some how >_<).
This weapon will make a little diffrence between tank and damage dealer since both will get nice weap.

All text is underlined since editor glitch >_<.

I have some More ideas,
Magnet
Philosopher's Stone x1
Greedy Ring x1
Celestial Magnet x1
attracts money, hearts and mana. also lowers shop prices and hitting enemys give extra dosh...

(crafted at tinkerers workshop)

Suspicous Looking Plant
Summons Plantera
Vine x5 (current drop from man-eaters)
Jungle Spore x5
Chlorophyte bar x1

(crafted at mythril anvil)
Terrarians Shield
Paladins Shield
Ankh Shield

Gives immunity to most debuffs, Knockback and Absorbs 25% of damage done to players on your team
Only active above 25% life.

(crafted at demon/crimson altar)

True Terrarians Shield
Terrarians Shield
Destroyer Emblem
Avenger Emblem
Summoner Emblem
Ranger Emblem
Warrior Emblem
Mage Emblem
50 Luminite Bars

Gives immunity to most debuffs, Knockback, gives huge increased damage and crit chance and Absorbs 25% of damage done to players on your team

(crafted at ancient manipulator post-moon lord ONLY!)

Last edited:
I have some More ideas,
Magnet
Philosopher's Stone x1
Greedy Ring x1
Celestial Magnet x1
attracts money, hearts and mana. also lowers shop prices and hitting enemys give extra dosh...

(crafted at tinkerers workshop)

Suspicous Looking Plant
Summons Plantera
Vine x5 (current drop from man-eaters)
Jungle Spore x5
Chlorophyte bar x1

(crafted at mythril anvil)
Terrarians Shield
Paladins Shield
Ankh Shield

Gives immunity to most debuffs, Knockback and Absorbs 25% of damage done to players on your team

(crafted at demon/crimson altar)

True Terrarians Shield
Terrarians Shield
Destroyer Emblem
Avenger Emblem
Summoner Emblem
Ranger Emblem
Warrior Emblem
Mage Emblem

Gives immunity to most debuffs, Knockback, gives huge increased damage and crit chance and Absorbs 25% of damage done to players on your team

(crafted at ancient manipulator post-moon lord ONLY!)
there is no post-moonlord item in True Terrarians Shield.Game cant prevent craft from existing before 1 moment,its just wasnt coded like so

No.That is Console exclusive content and 505Games wishes to keep it that way to keep the Console port unique.
Then just add equivalent exchange:same stats for items but other names and other sprites.No ocram.Another boss that is not even relative to Ocram

Last edited:
More mechanical bosses?

Queen W.A.S.P (Waterproof.Anihalating.Superior.Problem)???

Then just add equivalent exchange:same stats for items but other names and other sprites.No ocram.Another boss that have NO even 1 part of Ocram.
maybe some kind of space based boss? or a marble/granite boss? Hydra/Doppelganger?
and make it so each world could only contain either marble or granite?

And More Vanity sets... I need more variety (lol...:merchantconfused:)

Last edited:
More mechanical bosses?

Queen W.A.S.P (Waterproof.Anihalating.Superior.Problem)???

maybe some kind of space based boss? or a marble/granite boss? Hydra/Doppelganger?
and make it so each world could only contain either marble or granite?

And More Vanity sets... I need more variety (lol...:merchantconfused:)
Only marble or granite?Its bad if they will add biome themed bosses,its definatly not.Bosses is good idea, but more mechanical bosses more items to add , more items to change.So i guess it will be enough if they will add atleast marble or granite one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom