Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An "Addressed Teleporter" that you can write coordinates of somewhere in the world by right clicking and then activating it. It doesn't teleport you if the conditions are met below:
1-If you enter a height value close to Space(50 blocks on small maps and 100 blocks of medium and large) before you find a floating island or skylake.
2-If you enter a depth value close to Underworld(250 blocks on small, 400 blocks on medium and 750 blocks on large, unless you explored a certain depth) before you reach the Underworld.(It won't teleport you if you enter a depth value closer then 200 blocks to the Underworld unless you reach there)
3-If you enter a coordinate within the Dungeon(any depth, including surface entrance) before you defeated the Skeletron.
4-If you enter a coordinate within a Corrupt/Crimson Chasm or anywhere within the Underground Jungle before you have an access to there.(Reaching anywhere in the Underground Jungle grants full access to all places within there unless 2nd, 5th, 6th and 7th conditions are also met.)
5-If you enter a coordinate within a Bee Hive before you defeated the Queen Bee.(Defeating Queen Bee once will grant access to all Bee Hives in the world.
6-If you enter a coordinate within the Jungle Temple before you defeated the Golem.(Yes, I know that's weird, but think it would add some spice.
7-If you enter a coordinate within any depth and type of liquid.(You can teleport to 1/4 block depth of water and honey, also lava if you have Obsidian Skin buff longer than 2 minutes.)
8-If you enter a coordinate within a spider/marble/granite/gem cave before you explored one.
(Edit) Also:
1-All multi-jumping or flying equipment(including limited flight mounts) will be exhausted if you teleport to a location mid-air.
2-If you teleported to a location that's hasn't enough space for your character(smaller than 2*3 blocks) the teleportation will give you Super Saffocation debuff for 20 seconds.(Losing 25 healt per second, totally 500 damage on full duration) The debuff will be cancelled if you enter a space equal or bigger than 2*3 blocks.
3-It can teleport anything; monsters, critters, dropped items, NPCs and of course players.
4-An addressed teleporter will store the coordinate data unless a player delete the data or completely break the teleporter. Also exiting the world will reset all addressed teleporters.
That's my idea, also I will update it when I improved it.

Last edited:
I personally don't see the the cool thing in the moon lord, i think it would have been way better, if they made Cthulhu as their final boss.

Cthulhu is pretty much moon lord... ;(

"Cthulhu as an end game boss?"

Well.. we already have our endgame boss, Moon Lord, who is apparently Cthulhu`s brother...
Plus moon lord and Cthulhu look similar... :brain:

It has been announced that Moon Lord is Cthulhu (well, his brother)

...Dont make me say this again pls people ;(:p...

• How about a new biome chest called the desert chest? It would fit with the new underground desert biome and you would have to get the biome key mold from a desert related enemy.
  • More space related enemies like aliens and flying saucers - I mean, who wants to battle on the ground all of the time?
  • More desert related enemies to get desert key molds from.
  • Rainbow wrench - requires rainbow wire and places random colours of wire.
  • Donkey Kong vanity set - fans have been asking for this forever!
  • Wireless wire transmitters - these would be good, but very confusing. It would be good for teleporters that lead to the Underworld or from one side of the map to the other.
  • FOREGROUND WALLS - i have asked for this many times now! :(
Thats about it! These are all my ideas for terraria 1.3.1! NO ONE IS ALOUD TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THESE IDEAS AND CLAIM THEM AS THEIR OWN. if you would like to put these in the game RE-Logic, you may.

So... I guess we have palm trees, but we still don't have coconuts. Also, you guys could make the Ultrabright Torch brighter when placed on a wall, making justice to its name.

So... I guess we have palm trees, but we still don't have coconuts. Also, you guys could make the Ultrabright Torch brighter when placed on a wall, making justice to its name.

Ultrabright Torches are brightest when held, and only slightly brighter when placed.

Wrench-Craft:

Its a pain to keep 3 inventory slots for three colors of wrenches. With one wrench, I should be able to convert to other colors via craft menu with no crafting station required (like torches!). (Somebody else must have suggested this by now but just to be sure...).

Here recent implemented weapon often drop from the enemy
I think that it may be to increase the weapon want to create

In addition, Luminite made of Pickaxe (Solar · Vortex · Nebula · Stardust)
want to increase the way to use

Here are my ideas of what to add to Terraria :joy: in the next update:
-First, i had an idea of a Mini-Boss in my head for a long time, and here it is: For the Hallow, a boss will spawn from a rainbow, with a golden pot (which can be looted, obtained, and used as a chest) and himself being a
Leprechaun. His drop loot will be: Irish Beer, 4 Clover (Equipable, gives you a better chance to get better loot), Leprechaun costume (Consists of Hat with a beard, Suit, Pants), 10-100 Gold coins, And maybe some kind of a weapon.
-Some mobs for the beach next to the ocean, like a
Tribe, with Masks, who live in little leave huts. Their loot can be: A spear, with 25 damage, A mask with 3 defence, and a Leaf Shorts with 3 defence. Their little huts can have their own chest (Tribe Chest), Wooden walls, and a leaf roof.
-Some more
Decorations to put around your house, like a carpet, or some other little cute thingie.
-Being able to build a
Dog/Cat house, in which a dog/cat can live, and come along with you on an adventure. Dealing 20 damage, and having 200 Health, they are a helpful and cute little buddy, who's fur colour can be changed.
-Some kind of other
Worlds, which can be accessed by different portals hidden around the world, underground, above ground. There can be a Portal that takes you to some kind of an Alien Planet, which can be a massive update.
Thanks for taking my opinion in consideration! :3

1. Leprechaun boss... Its kinda saying that the Irish are better than the rest of the world (my interpretation, so don't hate...). plus there is already a leprechaun costume from goodie bags
2.The Tribe? Like pygmy summons as mobs? good idea. maybe an addition to the throwing class :D
3.Carpets? how would that work?
4. Cat/Dog companion. its like a summon... :p
5. More worlds? yes, we need for 1.4 :p

It would make the system better if you added wireless connections. That way you wouldn't have to spend ages building a line of wires to the other side of the map for teleporters. You could use specific codes to link wireless points. It would be better if you made them too expensive to be worth using on a small scale, so it can't be practically useful for building a wire across a single room.
I approve of this idea. I cry a little every time I need to place teleporters cus of the HUGE hassle that placing all the wire is.
Here are my ideas of what to add to Terraria :joy: in the next update:
-First, i had an idea of a Mini-Boss in my head for a long time, and here it is: For the Hallow, a boss will spawn from a rainbow, with a golden pot (which can be looted, obtained, and used as a chest) and himself being a Leprechaun. His drop loot will be: Irish Beer, 4 Clover (Equipable, gives you a better chance to get better loot), Leprechaun costume (Consists of Hat with a beard, Suit, Pants), 10-100 Gold coins, And maybe some kind of a weapon.
-Some mobs for the beach next to the ocean, like a Tribe, with Masks, who live in little leave huts. Their loot can be: A spear, with 25 damage, A mask with 3 defence, and a Leaf Shorts with 3 defence. Their little huts can have their own chest (Tribe Chest), Wooden walls, and a leaf roof.
-Some more Decorations to put around your house, like a carpet, or some other little cute thingie.
-Being able to build a Dog/Cat house, in which a dog/cat can live, and come along with you on an adventure. Dealing 20 damage, and having 200 Health, they are a helpful and cute little buddy, who's fur colour can be changed.
-Some kind of other Worlds, which can be accessed by different portals hidden around the world, underground, above ground. There can be a Portal that takes you to some kind of an Alien Planet, which can be a massive update.
Thanks for taking my opinion in consideration! :3
Maybe the leprechaun could also drop the Coin Gun? That was my first thought.

Here are some of my ideas for the update:
-Add wire compatibility to items such as the cannons and the snowball launcher.
-(Not mechanic related but...) Add more banners to match the other faction colors.
-More trap-like devices (maybe lasers or rockets?)
-Extra wiring triggers, like a player or liquid sensor.
-And like many people have suggested, Wireless transmitters.
-Tesla Coils that could damage mobs or players upon activation (Maybe even electrify water?) ;)

How would the crystal wrench be good for mages? dont you want to save mana potions for bosses?
I find it easier to buy a tonne of wire.
plus no more wrenches are to be added.
1.Mage characters have tons of mana as many armors and accessories make it possible while some accessories reduce mana cost and mana regen. Some armors increase max mana instead of the plain old max of 200 (nebula armor for instance) right now i have 360 max mana with only wearing nebula armor (no mana related accessories)
2. Mana potions arent exactly needed but as mentioned some accessories regenerate mana faster (as well as some buffs). But for some people with tons of coins, they can simply go to the wizard and get tons of greater mana potions (200) and with any mana usage reduction it can cost up to 1-3 mana per wire.
Hope this helped you understand my idea.

Here is the most random idea I have had in a while. I call it the Squiddler
The Squiddler acts as a trap. It is crafted with 1 black ink and a dart trap or found in the Ocean.
When activated, it squirts out a spray of ink that deals 18 damage and temporarily dyes your character black.

I though of this for no particular reason. I just thought it would be cool.

Reactions: JK0
-Turrets (crafted from any bullet, an endless musket pouch, illegal gun parts, 999 iron bars) (the bullet you choose are the ones it fires) (Coulors are based on the bullet) (pre-hard mode turrets can be found around the world e.g. molten turret found in underworld) (activated by pressure plate and targets the object that triggered it) (attacks enemies/player until they are out of the screen or until death)
- mechanical bosses summon items are crafted from wire
:redmunch::redspin::indifferent::dryadindifferent::merchantindifferent::nurse::pirateindifferent:`:indifferent::joy::brain::golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking:

Here are some of my ideas for the update:
-Add wire compatibility to items such as the cannons and the snowball launcher.
-(Not mechanic related but...) Add more banners to match the other faction colors.
-More trap-like devices (maybe lasers or rockets?)
-Extra wiring triggers, like a player or liquid sensor.
-And like many people have suggested, Wireless transmitters.
-Tesla Coils that could damage mobs or players upon activation (Maybe even electrify water?) ;)

More Banners? Maybe pink banner to match all the teams... would make sense

More traps (I mentioned this AAAGGGEES ago... :p) maybe some by crafting lihzahrd traps with martian conduit, for example:
Super Dart Trap + 10 Martian Conduit + lens = Laser shooter trap (Rapid dart trap that shoots lasers that apply burn)
Spear Trap + 10 Martian Conduit + lens = Laser Beam (vertical lasers that stay for 10 seconds after the traps activated, and also apply burn)
Flame Trap +10 Martian Conduit+10 wire= Tesla Trap (beam that lasts 10 seconds and will apply slowness and confusion)
Spike Ball Trap +10 Martian Conduit+10 Nanites +10 Gunpowder= Exploding Drone Trap (slowly releases small metal balls that attach to enemies, critters and npcs and blow up. it will apply confusion)

faction Npc's would be cool for like influence of hallow, crimson, and corruption. they will sell solutions of their influence and will show how much territory each faction has. like red team crimson(ruby), blue team glowing mushroom(sapphire), green team purity(emerald), purple team Corruption(amethyst), yellow team Hallow(topaz), white team Alien(diamond), using the right click with a equipped drill mount can destroy walls. minitour boss! in marble biome. elevators. and mimic pet. tame monsters post hardcore to non-hardcore monsters manly the 200 hp monster range, cattle, merchant sell normal horse mount post wall of flesh, magnetic blocks, the world wobbles when drinking like the gravitation potion works.(because it's funny) and a super shield made from all the shields in the game, and an terrarian envirosuit made from the arctic diving gear + lighting boots + lavawaders + fire gauntlet + celestial shell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom