Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
faction Npc's would be cool for like influence of hallow, crimson, and corruption. they will sell solutions of their influence and will show how much territory each faction has. like red team crimson(ruby), blue team glowing mushroom(sapphire), green team purity(emerald), purple team Corruption(amethyst), yellow team Hallow(topaz), white team Alien(diamond), using the right click with a equipped drill mount can destroy walls. minitour boss! in marble biome. elevators. and mimic pet. tame monsters post hardcore to non-hardcore monsters manly the 200 hp monster range, cattle, merchant sell normal horse mount post wall of flesh, magnetic blocks, the world wobbles when drinking like the gravitation potion works.(because it's funny) and a super shield made from all the shields in the game, and an terrarian envirosuit made from the arctic diving gear + lighting boots + lavawaders + fire gauntlet + celestial shell.

after using Gravitation potions, I feel sick, y`know...

with wobbling, i WILL be sick... :confused:

1. Leprechaun boss... Its kinda saying that the Irish are better than the rest of the world (my interpretation, so don't hate...). plus there is already a leprechaun costume from goodie bags
2.The Tribe? Like pygmy summons as mobs? good idea. maybe an addition to the throwing class :D
3.Carpets? how would that work?
4. Cat/Dog companion. its like a summon... :p
5. More worlds? yes, we need for 1.4 :p
About the Leprechaun, i chose him since he is quite popular, and known by most. But thank you for your reply!:redmunch:

I have an idea to improve PVP in Terraria.
To improves PVP in Terraria it can be cool if weapons do not make the same damage for player and mobs
Example: Last prisme =
333 Damage for mobs
20 Damage for players
Because you kill your enemie too quicky and it's not fun.
Also it can be interesting if all weapons make the "same" amount of damage it can make PVP more strategic and fun.
When I say the "same" it's not mean all weapon make 20 of damage in PVP no ,it will depend how this weapon is used , the Last prism can make 20 damage per second (it's an example).
Please tell me what you think about it, also I am a big noob in english so I present my excuse for any misspellings.

Last edited:
Reactions: JK0
I have a couple of ideas. Some for wiring, some for general

-Wireless relay -- Powers every bit of equipment within a certain radius, and can be used to make a chain. However, the first relay still needs a wire connecting it to a power source and an activation device, and the powered device must be attached via wiring to a receiver
ex : power source ---wire-- relay --wire-- switch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wireless signal >>>>>> receiver --wire-- device
Acquired from Cyborg after first Martian event

Trap Door - opens when something walks on it, and immediately closes.

Bosses for the Hallow - Crimson / corruption has bosses, why not Hallow?

Mechanical Brain of Cthulu - Only on crimson worlds. Drops souls of wisdom, which is used instead of souls of might for the Drax. Megashark and light disc would still need souls of might, but a new bit of equipment becomes available instead.

-Mothership beacon-- summons Martian Madness

-Herbicide--Summons plantera, but only in the underground jungle

Icethrower -like a flamethrower, but freezes dudes.

Incendiary rounds -- Hellstone + bullet. Makes 50. Sets targets on fire within a small AoE. Terrain gets set on fire for 3 seconds, that can burn targets that pass through it

Terror from the Deep -- Post Moon Lord event. Ocean biomes become very dangerous, and fish men start appearing. They may make periodic raids on the player's spawn

Hardmode+ - Unlocked after moonlord is defeated. Extradimensional portals start opening, and weird, lovecraftian enemies start spawning. Portals may be destroyed. Destroying enough portals summon cthulu. You fight him in the ocean biome, in a very hard city that spawns underwater.
Eldritch Satellites spawn in the space layer. They are part enemy / part biome, and they drift along, spawn enemy space squids. Too kill one must destroy its brain; mini boss fight. Drops a bit of luminite + other loot.

Last edited:
I have a couple of ideas. Some for wiring, some for general

-Wireless relay -- Powers every bit of equipment within a certain radius, and can be used to make a chain. However, the first relay still needs a wire connecting it to a power source and an activation device, and the powered device must be attached via wiring to a receiver
ex : power source ---wire-- relay --wire-- switch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wireless signal >>>>>> receiver --wire-- device
Acquired from Cyborg after first Martian event

Trap Door - opens when something walks on it, and immediately closes.

Bosses for the Hallow - Crimson / corruption has bosses, why not Hallow?

Mechanical Brain of Cthulu - Only on crimson worlds. Drops souls of wisdom, which is used instead of souls of might for the Drax. Megashark and light disc would still need souls of might, but a new bit of equipment becomes available instead.

-Mothership beacon-- summons Martian Madness

-Herbicide--Summons plantera, but only in the underground jungle

Icethrower -like a flamethrower, but freezes dudes.

Incendiary rounds -- Hellstone + bullet. Makes 50. Sets targets on fire within a small AoE. Terrain gets set on fire for 3 seconds, that can burn targets that pass through it

Terror from the Deep -- Post Moon Lord event. Ocean biomes become very dangerous, and fish men start appearing. They may make periodic raids on the player's spawn

Hardmode+ - Unlocked after moonlord is defeated. Extradimensional portals start opening, and weird, lovecraftian enemies start spawning. Portals may be destroyed. Destroying enough portals summon cthulu. You fight him in the ocean biome, in a very hard city that spawns underwater.
Eldritch Satellites spawn in the space layer. They are part enemy / part biome, and they drift along, spawn enemy space squids. Too kill one must destroy its brain; mini boss fight. Drops a bit of luminite + other loot.

-Herbicide- is rather useless but the mothership beacon can be useful it can be craft with (for example) 100 souls of flight .

And Terror from the deep and Hardmode+ are very interesting ideas because at the end game PVE is very poor.

And all your other ideas are pretty cool , the wire system can become someday a very complexe and useful tool.

There are already trapdoors. They're just not automatic

Its called a trap door, but its not really a trap, is it?
Can it open up, and drop an unwitting npc / player to their doom?
I suppose one could place a pressure plate on a series of actuated blocks, but wouldn't the pressure plate pop off, effectively requiring that the trap is reset after each use?

Oh, another idea - different types of craftable rockets. You can combine rockets with various materials to make special types of ammo, such as ichor rockets (ichor + rocket), incendiary rockets (hellstone + rocket), holy rocket (pixie dust + crystal + rocket), hi-explosive rocket (gun powder + rocket), flash bangs (nanites + rocket, inflicts confusion), homing rockets (chlorophyte + rocket. Snowman cannon fires piercing homing rockets instead, that explodes and penetrates up to one target, and detonates on the second)

Last edited:
In relation to the mechanic, I would love to see a much wider variation of traps. Specifically, ones that will target burrowing/flying enemies. Unrelated to the mechanic, I'd love a fix for the corruption/hollow ridding the world of your jungles. Maybe a corrupted/hallowed jungle biome to fix this? Or a solution to restore the jungle itself instead of turning the blocks and biome into the normal forest?

In relation to the mechanic, I would love to see a much wider variation of traps. Specifically, ones that will target burrowing/flying enemies. Unrelated to the mechanic, I'd love a fix for the corruption/hollow ridding the world of your jungles. Maybe a corrupted/hallowed jungle biome to fix this? Or a solution to restore the jungle itself instead of turning the blocks and biome into the normal forest?
In regards to the second part, the only problem would be with the fact that when the jungle gets eaten, all the mud blocks that the jungle grass grows in actually turns into dirt, which means that your proposed solution would have to be able to turn dirt into mud, and I think you can see how that would be to overpowered.

In regards to the second part, the only problem would be with the fact that when the jungle gets eaten, all the mud blocks that the jungle grass grows in actually turns into dirt, which means that your proposed solution would have to be able to turn dirt into mud, and I think you can see how that would be to overpowered.

Isn't turning mud into dirt overpowered as well? Not to mention the fact that Hallow can't spread on mud.

Maybe there could be more solutions for the clentaminator:
One to turn jungle to forest and mud to dirt, with another to do the opposite
One to harden sand blocks, and one to reverse them

And possibly clentaminator "traps" that can be automatically use solutions - they could be used to keep corruption/crimson/hallow away from your house, to create sand traps, or to let you set up a biome changing boss arena.

Reactions: JK0
I myself was thinking about a switch wich could be activated from a certain distance with an item you have equiped (something like a remote).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom