Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think new bosses should be added to the game, I also think it would be cool to add different worlds with different mosters, bosses, npcs, and items. Add teleporters to go through the other worlds (but to be able to do that, you have to kill the last boss so that world opens up) I think there is a lot of potential in this game and know that there can be a lot done to it :)

In relation to the mechanic, I would love to see a much wider variation of traps. Specifically, ones that will target burrowing/flying enemies. Unrelated to the mechanic, I'd love a fix for the corruption/hollow ridding the world of your jungles. Maybe a corrupted/hallowed jungle biome to fix this? Or a solution to restore the jungle itself instead of turning the blocks and biome into the normal forest?

The possibility of creating own traps (like the yoyo) you selecte a type of blocks the projectiles, the number of ammo shoot at a time, and something else like souls of flight to make arrows flight slower(for Example).

And add a dimension with hardcore enemies and miniboss and dungeon :D
A big part of the end game it's making portal to go to new dimension with different enemies and miniboss, that can be seriously amazing :D
That can help to improve(A LOT) the PVE at the end game.

Hey guysh, I dunno if it's been suggested yet....
But how about Laser traps?
Sorry if I missed this suggestion already... ;)

Yeah, the jungle is too important to be eaten by the corruption / crimson.
The chlorophyte helps, but its still not enough.
There should be a jungle solution, just as there is a mushroom solution.

I would suggest things, but I'm pretty sure that all my ideas have been suggested before in the last 100 pages...
So my question is, will 1.3.1 have any changes to world generation? As in, will a world created in 1.3.1 have any significant changes from one created in 1.3?

I'd be hyped for an electric floor trap! I guess other traps could fulfill the same purpose, but if you want a futuristic theme to go along with your cyborg, it would be awesome!
I'd also like a few more NPCs, sorry I bet you get that a lot... NPCs are probably the main reason I like this game so much more then Minecraft(them and the bosses)

Isn't turning mud into dirt overpowered as well? Not to mention the fact that Hallow can't spread on mud.

Yeah, the jungle is too important to be eaten by the corruption / crimson.
The chlorophyte helps, but its still not enough.
There should be a jungle solution, just as there is a mushroom solution.
The biggest problem that I see with a solution capable of converting dirt to mud is that is would be to easy of a griefing tool. When the devs are making and planning these updates, one of the things they have to keep an open mind about the MULTIPLAYER side of the game and not just the single player side. It would be to easy for someone to just clenteminate the entire world on a server and leave it unable to be restored because all the dirt is now mud.

The biggest problem that I see with a solution capable of converting dirt to mud is that is would be to easy of a griefing tool. When the devs are making and planning these updates, one of the things they have to keep an open mind about the MULTIPLAYER side of the game and not just the single player side. It would be to easy for someone to just clenteminate the entire world on a server and leave it unable to be restored because all the dirt is now mud.

Actually you can revert. The Hallow, Crimson and Corruption solutions turn mud into dirt, even though the Hallow can not convert mud naturally.
So in that case, use one of those, and then use green.

Actually you can revert. The Hallow, Crimson and Corruption solutions turn mud into dirt, even though the Hallow can not convert mud naturally.
So in that case, use one of those, and then use green.
I've expiremented with that. The NATURAL spread of hallow, Crimson and Corruption changes mud to dirt, but solutions fired from the clentiminater won't.

I've expiremented with that. The NATURAL spread of hallow, Crimson and Corruption changes mud to dirt, but solutions fired from the clentiminater won't.
2063f8edf572f456678ba04241856dcd.gif

The natural spread of the Crimson and Corruption will change mud and jungle grass to dirt. But Hallow will not; I have used the Hallow many times to block the Corruption from the Jungle, as the two will coexist. Hallow will, however, convert the Jungle when used by the Clentaminator.

The natural spread of the Crimson and Corruption will change mud and jungle grass to dirt. But Hallow will not; I have used the Hallow many times to block the Corruption from the Jungle, as the two will coexist. Hallow will, however, convert the Jungle when used by the Clentaminator.
Yeah, I had quite the surprise when I fired the light blue solution in the jungle.
Ironically, it was to contain the crimson. I thought I could just fire the clentaminator everywhere and only the corruption would go. I was wrong :(
Fortunally, it was only the upper right corner of the jungle.

Huh. It didn't do that when I tried it. Maybe my game was glitching. All it did was wast my solution. Weird..

My ideas for this update are:
  1. Some kind of wireless wire system. The transmitter and receiver (perhaps a transceiver too) could be bought maybe after Plantera or Golem.
  2. Flood lights (crafted with: x1 lens, x10 torches, x2 iron/lead) that can be hammered to change direction. The beam can be about a 40°span and some amount of blocks out.
One more thing I think should be added to this update is a change for the sniper rifle's firing sound. It should have more of a boom sound, but not like a shotgun boom but more like a quick boom with some distant echo just to make the sniper feel more realistic and powerful. Besides, I think the current sniper sound fits better with the S.D.M.G. :D

Maybe perhaps rockets from the rocket launcher/snowman cannon should have a sound for the propellent. ;)

Time for my idea!

- Items transferer! I mean block which gonna transfer items from ground to chests or from chest to chest! For example, in first chest we have 89 torches, in the second chest, we have 12 torches, then that mechanism gonna transfer rest of torches from second to first chest for stack that slot to 99 (max). And now we have 99 torches in first and 2 in second chest.

EDIT:
I have next idea! Marks on map! We shall for example mark pantera's egg (u know xd), chests in dungeon and etc! ^^

I hope you understand what I wrote : /

Last edited:
I'd be hyped for an electric floor trap! I guess other traps could fulfill the same purpose, but if you want a futuristic theme to go along with your cyborg, it would be awesome!
I'd also like a few more NPCs, sorry I bet you get that a lot... NPCs are probably the main reason I like this game so much more then Minecraft(them and the bosses)

What else can they add though?
I guess a dedicated summoner merchant would be possible.

More Npcs must be added...

Maybe make the traveling merchant rarer (I find him quite common to spawn, dont know about other people...)
and make common variants such as `The Wander` (a traveling merchant that sells class related items)

Idk... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom