Get Your Mod Banners Here!

@SkullRay and @AwesomePerson159, to make your banners more dynamic and to show your armors using weapons, I'd like to see the spritesheets for the Armor sets you have. If you aren't comfortable posting them here, please PM me :D

Btw one thing ik is skullray doesnt have spritesheets for his armors yet since animating is a thing he will do later(I know this since skullray is my brother)
Ah alright I'll try working on it anyway.

ALSO: A quick update: Seeing as the hype of 1.3.1 has swept us all, banner work will progress slowly. Plus, finals next week, so yeah :p

@SkullRay and @AwesomePerson159, to make your banners more dynamic and to show your armors using weapons, I'd like to see the spritesheets for the Armor sets you have. If you aren't comfortable posting them here, please PM me :D
I... Don't have a spritesheet. Also,
Btw one thing ik is skullray doesnt have spritesheets for his armors yet since animating is a thing he will do later(I know this since skullray is my brother)
I could have told him myself!

Ok.

Attachments

• SteelChestplate_Body.png
    SteelChestplate_Body.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 150
  • SteelChestplate_Arms.png
    SteelChestplate_Arms.png
    3 KB · Views: 182
  • SteelMask_Head.png
    SteelMask_Head.png
    3 KB · Views: 148
  • SteelHelmet_Head.png
    SteelHelmet_Head.png
    3 KB · Views: 185
  • SteelHood_Head.png
    SteelHood_Head.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 150
  • SteelLeggings_Legs.png
    SteelLeggings_Legs.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 153
Glad you like it!

With that, we're back to doing nothing again :p Seeing as it's a long weekend and finals are, for the most part, over, I'm willing to take and am looking forward to any requests you all may have!
Can you make a banner for the public sprite thread plz? With atleast one sprite from each contributer and atleast one of the cats(it would be very much appreciated)

Back
Top Bottom