tModLoader Getting error.

chrisrock454

Terrarian
So im using the exampleMod v0.8 and anytime I place the CS files and png's into a folder in mod sources I get this error upon building.

Sequence contains no matching element
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

Im using VS studio 2013 express if that helps, although im not even editing the mods just trying to get them to work.

If you hadn't figured it out, you error will be coming from not having a class named after your project.

If you figured that out this can serve as help for others who encounter this project.

Let me know if you need more help. ^.^
-Sairina

You likely messed up the folder structure, and have too many layers of folders. For example, ExampleMod.cs should be in Mod Sources/ExampleMod/

I have this error too, and it looks like I've tried everything here, and everything is in the right place. What do i do?

Here is mine. Does it require projectiles to before minions?

Attachments

• Folders.PNG
    Folders.PNG
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,446
Here is mine. Does it require projectiles to before minions?
hmm, maybe just post a zip, so I can see if it builds for me. You might want to look in the Mods folder and make sure you don't have any .tmod files that shouldn't be there, just so you know you have a clean slate.

im also having an issue regarding this error message. idk what im doin wrong but there has to be SOMETHING im goofing up.

Well... this is a bit confusing.

Sorry, im still a n00b when it comes to making mods. but could you explain how to use this generator with my helmet mod?

Got this when trying to load my mod. PLZ HELP!

Items/Weapons/KillersEmbrace
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Back
Top Bottom